Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ok ( )
Date: November 11, 2014 05:41PM

Sorry I came in late.....But you posted;

ok --

To be able to print out zenith's post to give to your neighbors all you need to do is:

1. Put you mouse cursor at the start of Zenith's post
2. Hold down the left button on your mouse
3. Move the cursor down to the end of Zenith's post, all while keeping the left mouse button pressed.
4. Release the mouse button and hold down the CTRL key and press the C key on the key board. This copies the material high lighted to what is called the clip board.
5. Now open your program where you write letters, MS Word or Word Perfect or whatever Mac's use.
6. Put the cursor anywhere on the blank page, hold the CTRL key down and press the V key on the keyboard. This pastes the contents of the clip board into you document.
Note: These operations can be done with just using mouse button, but for now this will work.
7. Save the document to a file.
8. Print out the document and/or email to who ever you like.

P/S this is some basic PC things and I think with the tone of many posts at this site, many of us don't have the computer knowledge that teenagers take for granted, but then many of them can't sit down with a pencil and piece of paper and write a letter to a loved one.

Hehe, I do know how to do all of that and more...What I meant to say was, I wish I could send printed copies to my TBM neighbors!

I do appreciate your help though...Thank you very much:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.