Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cricket ( )
Date: October 30, 2014 01:43AM

AP - Salt Lake City

Thomas Monson surprised most faithful Mormons and himself by finally receiving his "Initial" revelation. Yes, this being Monson's first revelation coincidentally was all about the eternal significance of one's own initial.

"This saith the Lord, I being a socially minded deity have noticed how much more spiritual and special my servants, the apostles and first presidency are who have an initial in front of their middle name.

Yea, verily, my servant L. Tom Perry is my current favorite with M. Russell Ballard and D. Todd Christopherson clicking right up his clacker.

For behold, when stopping by the Judgement Bar for socializing and sipping some sacramental wine with my servant buddy, J. Reuben Clark we love to gossip about B. Gordon Hinckley and his eternal shopping spree at the Sky Mall of Kolob.

Thus saith Me again, no new members of the Quorum of the Twelve shall heretofore be called unless they have an initial preceding their middle name.

Thus, to set mine house in order I, the Lord your God shall be known upon the records of the Church and in the online scriptures as H. Jesus Christ.

Yea beware, those who defile my name by swearing in anger, 'Jesus H. Christ' rather than mine new name H. Jesus Christ shall be cast down to hell to burn along side L. Ucifer, yea, even Satan."

The following current servants of H. Jesus Christ signed their names in support the this revelation:

S. Tom, K. Boy, L. Tom, H. Dal, M. Russ, B. Hen, G. Ric, D.Rob, R. Jeff, A. Dav, L. Que, D. Tod, L. Nei, F. Die.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: October 30, 2014 01:51AM

The Mormon version of an Initial Public Offering.

Posted by: blueorchid ( )
Date: October 30, 2014 07:41PM

Don you are killing me this week. LMAO

Posted by: MCR ( )
Date: October 31, 2014 04:52PM

I didn't think you could top "God is outside of time; and by time, I mean credibility."

Posted by: nutbutter ( )
Date: October 30, 2014 02:33AM

P. T. Barnum's got nothing on these guys. Well, maybe an extra initial but they're the bigger circus. Bravisimo brethren!

Posted by: cricket ( )
Date: October 30, 2014 09:12AM

For über spirituality any deity worth their celestial salt must have two initials. For example a godhead that trumps the current gawd awful gang is:

L. O. Him, T.S. Elliott and P.T. Barnum mixing the usual aspects of religion with psychosis, literature and clowning around.

Posted by: Charlie ( )
Date: October 30, 2014 06:51PM

I don't think it matters whether it is Jesus H Christ or H Jesus Christ as long as his twin brother Harry is openly acknowledged.

One year my mistress and I were shopping during the Holidays. she often ejaculated with, "Jesus christ and His bother Harry. In one store we happened upon a cretch with two infants in mangers and I knew that Harry did exist. I just nudged her elbow and whispered, "I now believe. It is Jesus Christ and his brother, Harry."

Date: October 30, 2014 06:59PM

Bob Christ

Posted by: oneflewwest ( )
Date: October 30, 2014 07:57PM

Shouldn't it be J. Henry Christ?

Date: October 30, 2014 08:21PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.