Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: October 27, 2014 02:21PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: October 27, 2014 02:49PM

Not in this life.

Makes me hope there is an afterlife where we can witness the arseholes facing appropriate accountability.

Posted by: forestpal ( )
Date: October 27, 2014 03:25PM

No. That's why psychopaths, sociopaths, Cluster B types are so difficult for society to deal with. If they are let out of prison, they almost repeat the same type of crime. They feel that they don't need to change. They think that laws for ordinary people don't apply to them. They feel "entitled" to lie and steal for a good cause (their family, their cult, to fight against gay marriage or some other cause, and even for self pleasure and reward. My sociopath nephew thought he deserved the money he stole, because he worked so many hours on the scam.

Sociopaths, like the Mormon bigwigs, brag/complain about how very hard they work, when actually they hardly work at all. They manipulate others to do the work for them.

Sociopaths, or pathological liars are master manipulators, and often get away with their bad behavior. Every time they get away with another lie, it reinforces their pathology, and the pathology escalates. These people usually shoot themselves in the foot, eventially. Few Sociopaths have remained wealthy for any period of time. Often Cluster B types appear as buffoons. That's a fact I read in the psychiactric journals. They used the term "buffoon." The pathological liars in my life, all pretended to be victims. My bully brother had my parents convinced that he was the one being bullied at school. Mormons convince each other that they are being persecuted. My nephew and brother and the others could get sympathy. I was the only one in the family to sue and get back my share of the money my nephew stole. The mormons in the family said, "Awww. He really needs the money, poor guy." The non-Mormons said, "He just made a stupid blunder, and didn't know what he was doing."

As long as there are victims who can be duped, or family members who love their family, or people with normal sympathy toward children and "underdogs," the con-men will continue to lie and get away with it. There aren't enough jail cells for these people.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.