Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: justthinking ( )
Date: October 24, 2014 12:30AM

Oh ye heathens, ye doers in iniquity, BEHOLD! I stand at the gate and have unsheathed my mighty sword of Laban. I shall avenge the blood of the prophets upon this nation, and teach the same to your children and to your children's children unto the third and fourth generation!

https://www.facebook.com/ByuSecrets/photos/a.944997042196322.1073741826.570231196339577/944996975529662/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: October 24, 2014 02:47AM

A nice improvement of how the temple clown suit usually looks, plus a nice improvement of how the temple clown guards usually look.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: October 24, 2014 03:15AM

Have the shades have mirrored lenses and wear an offensive earring, some spiky thing (even if it is fake) for the night.

And don't forget a tattoos with Emma written in pretty script on one hand and Fanny on the other (their names should be surrounded by the Sword of Laben carefully tattooed around their names; and then a list going up the arms (with seagulls, crickets and a beehive all intertwined) incorporated with the names of all the other girls/women he FU*KED.

Have a mini bottle tattooed on your forehead. Don't trim your beard between now and Halloween either.
Choose a serious CULT neighborhood to trick or treat in so you can tell them all that they've been tricked and you are the treat! I triple dog dare ya!

Posted by: Becca ( )
Date: October 24, 2014 03:24AM

Dispite the warning, I had to go and look.
(I'm at work.. I work at a callcenter..)

I am now cleaning the coffee spray off of my screen and trying to get my co-worker to stop asking me "what the hell was that!!?"

LOL!!

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: October 24, 2014 07:52AM

Just a few years ago there was a scuffle on the sidewalk outside temple square. A conference attender saw a protester wearing temple robes and so he attacked him. Was this the guy he attacked?

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: October 24, 2014 07:53AM

I hope this guy's loins were girded.

Posted by: Elder What's-his-face ( )
Date: October 24, 2014 08:14AM

Great! Now my wife is sure to try something bad on temple square.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.