Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 11:49PM

It's been years folks. Has rfm ever been threatened to delete threads linking to the legal obligations outlined by LD$ Inc non-disclosure agreements (NDA)

Have GA or COB employee NDA documents been leaked?

Can someone with knowledge about the COB employee process and signing of these documents please disclose and share why this document has yet to circulate the interWebs?

I suppose during the hiring process of some high level free position dealing with money you sign the NDA and other legal documents in some 2 hour welcome package meeting. You review the documents and don't have a lot time to read the NDA. The hR rep quickly outlines agreements, mentions Jesus is in charge and knows what is best, and moves on. Once the NDA and other contracts are signed all original documents are taken elsewhere and copies of some signed documents might be available to you and copied, but never the NDA.

Does anybody have one these NDA docs? Do CES employees have to sign an NDA? Or is it just specific to jobs that handle Money? It's not like their are trade secrets the IP reserve is keeping. It's just protecting the brand, image, and Churning out puff pieces that promote lds and to appear relevant to the world.

Does Grant Palmer, Steve Benson, Hans mattsson have these NDA docs. Did ETB keep a copy Steve?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cantresign88 ( )
Date: October 21, 2014 04:54AM

This is a good question. I am curious about this too. From what i do know is of course most illegal leaked documents are on wikileaks. From what ive seen its not much but the church handbook of instructions.

Posted by: beyondashadow ( )
Date: October 21, 2014 05:13AM

No NDA needed ... or NDA means Noncompliance Death Agreement.

Sounds harsh, but no worse than the superseded Endowment covenants.

Date: October 21, 2014 09:37AM

Could be plausible beyondashadow.

It might also be that COB employees know that kind of lawyer powerhouse firms that are at LD$ Inc. disposal and financial ruin for the rest of their life is a high possibility to keep your mouth shut. Hopefully, somebody knows what the answer is.

Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: October 21, 2014 04:28PM

. . . kind of like modern-day revelation (which is simply another name for non-disclosure agreements between God and his Mormon Cult prophet).

Or, as they say, "I cannot read a sealed crook."
_____

P.S.--I never got to see any NDA from ETB since I think he probably was bound by the limits of a NDA not to disclose his NDA.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2014 04:30PM by steve benson.

Posted by: Dawkins ( )
Date: October 21, 2014 04:48PM

I don't have a copy but I imagine it looks much like every other NDA provided by corporations to their employees.

This is standard practice for corporations and TSCC is a corporation... and acts like one in virtually every situation.

The NDA may even include an indemnification term where the employee indemnifies (promises to pay for any damages) TSCC (at great personal financial risk) for any disclosures by the employee.

Again, TSCC is a corporation and acts like one.

Date: October 21, 2014 05:20PM

No ex COB employees lurk here and chould chime in of the existence or process for the NDA.

I'm just surprised it's never seen the light of day. Use your smartphone folks during the next interview. Or, camera pen or something.

Date: October 21, 2014 05:48PM

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1410914,1410914#msg-1410914

Edited 17 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2014 11:04PM by steve benson.

Date: October 22, 2014 10:19AM

Thanks Steve!

Date: October 22, 2014 11:38AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2014 11:38AM by steve benson.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.