Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: PapaKen ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 11:42AM

I was trying to find out some information about the Hollywood Ward this morning, when I came across this YELP review, which was written by someone who lives near the LD$ Hollywood Ward building.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/church-of-jesus-christ-of-latter-day-saints-hollywood-ward-los-angeles

This Mormon 'church' enjoys harassing our residence continuously by sending their people to our home repeatedly when we have told them time and time again that no one in our household is interested in joining. If you by default happen to be related to someone who is Mormon, you will then be followed, stalked, bombarded by annoying missionaries who will hunt you down and stalk you relentlessly. Please quit the harassment and leave those alone who have told you several times throughout the years to STOP calling, stop showing up on your bikes, stop knocking on our doors, quit trespassing on our property. Just quit the harassment altogether. We have zero interest in your religion, are not interested now and never will be in the future even if Joseph Smith rose from the dead and showed up himself. We are ATHEISTS and NOT INTERESTED!!! Your efforts will lead to NOWHERE. LEAVE US ALONE!!! If you do not understand this phrase in English I should tell you in TEN other languages.

1) Nos dejen en paz!
2) Nous laisser seuls!
3) Mag-iwan sa amin nag-iisa!
4) Laat ons met rust!
5) Ulileul naebeolyeo!
6) 离开!请让我们单独待一会儿
7) fhágáil linn ina n-aonar!
8) 一人で私たちを残し
9) Bizi yalnız bırakın!
10) Lass uns in Ruhe!

I have also left a message on your answering machine today around 8:00 pm. That was me letting you know that I am not playing around when I say STOP STALKING & HARASSING US! I hope this message speaks to you loud and clear.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Count Chocula ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 11:47AM

1. Spanish
2. French
4. Dutch
8. Chinese

Don't know the rest.

Posted by: NativeAngeleo ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 11:53AM

Where is the Hollywood Ward building located? (What are the nearest main cross-streets?)

North or south side of the 101?

East or west of La Cienega...or Sunset?

Near Beverly Hills...or near West Hollywood...or on the way (from the west) to downtown?

I'm trying to imagine the neighborhood where this is going on.

Thank you, PapaKen!

Posted by: PapaKen ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 11:58AM

Hollywood ward address: 1552 North Normandie Avenue.

It's East of 101, North of Sunset. Address is actually Los Angeles (not Hollywood).

Posted by: NativeAngeleo ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 12:00PM

Got it! Now I can visualize the area.

Thank you!!

Posted by: えxもrphもn ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 12:04PM

6. Chinese
8. Japanese

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 12:06PM

Down here in Messy Airyzony we just sez fukkov!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.