Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: October 18, 2014 11:17AM

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/16/8-skeletons-unearthed-at-a-maine-town-hall/20979572/
" bark2thebone Yesterday at 6:56 AM

this is insane, if this is what is going on now i can't imagine one hundred years from now what will happen to the people in today's society. are we going to be dug up as well.. it just goes to show that today's people only care about one thing and that is themselves. on top of that with the headstones gone now these people are not just dug up but are now anybodys guess as to who they were. something has got to change we should have a tiny bit of respect for people that passed on. for all we know that could have been a grave site for people who fought in wars and died in battle and we come along and destroy anything just to make a buck all i can say is SICK SICK SICK. the way things are going we might as well put the bodies in trash bags and throw them on the curb at least then they won't be disturbed. it is time that the united states of america start to grow up and open there eyes from the deep sleep they are in and have some respectt."

I agree with them in this if it means not harvesting the dead for afterlife conversions to the membership roll of the dead.

"...we should have a tiny bit of respect for people that passed on."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nonutard ( )
Date: October 18, 2014 11:27AM

I guess..... we do it now by the hundreds of thousands a year, its called abortion.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 12:25PM

I guess they would probably feel the same about human bodies regardless of their age. I don't know. But 200 year old bodies which were built over in 1920 don't seem the same to me as their names and vital statistics and if they were married and who their names should be "sealed" to for "time and all eternity" in the mumbo jumbo of Mormon dead name farming.

The dead don't care either way. They building an edifice above them seems less bad in my opinion than gathering their name for your religion.

Just saying.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.