Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 05:20PM

http://brittanybullen.com/blog/meet-this-mormon/

She's a convert and feeling the spirit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rationalist01 ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 05:48PM

She's clearly missed all the things "we don't emphasize now."

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 05:49PM

She claims the leaders don't roll around in Escalades with fur coats. She's right--that's not good enough for a dear leader. Try a three thousand dollar suit and a nine hundred thousand dollar armored Audi.

Posted by: jerry64 ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 04:57PM

access to private jets, all expenses paid vacations in Hawaii, access to the best medical care, power over "15 million" members, and control over billions of dollars of assets, what more could someone want?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2014 04:58PM by jerry64.

Posted by: Q ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 05:53PM

All I can say is ICK... Painful reading. Obviously drinking the koolaid. Sigh...sad for her

Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 06:05PM

She is young and impressionable. Hopefully she will awaken one day and start her journey out of the cult. It is then that she will need some support.

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 06:14PM

She won't get a planet of her own because she's not a priesthood holder.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 06:30PM

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. :)

"No, don't hate us! We're not a cult! See, look at all of us making movies to show we're not a cult, and blogging about how we're not a cult, because our leaders told us to! That proves we're not a cult, right?"

Posted by: The Dude ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 01:17AM

I can't remember if it was Richardone Prior or Red Foxx. "2 outta every three people are ugly. Look to your left, now to the right. Where does that leave you?"

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 07:19PM

If you need a Blog and a top 10 list to show others that you aren't weird.........YOU ARE weird

Posted by: baneberry ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 10:39PM

Shhhh.... You'll harsh Her buzz.

Posted by: fluhist ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 10:48PM

Doncha love the bit (on link) about, 'women don't hold the priesthood because God said so, and don't need it!". Riiiiiight!!!!! (strong sarcasm here!!!)

Only if we want to have our own planet of course!

Then again who wants to be eternally pregnant and cleaning and ENTIRE planet? No thanks, Give me a cloud, a cat and my friends and selected family, and I'll be happy!!!

Yup second level of celestial kingdom here I come!!!

Posted by: optional2 ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 11:47PM

+1 - Totally agree! ;o)

fluhist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doncha love the bit (on link) about, 'women don't
> hold the priesthood because God said so, and don't
> need it!". Riiiiiight!!!!! (strong sarcasm
> here!!!)
>
> Only if we want to have our own planet of course!
>
> Then again who wants to be eternally pregnant and
> cleaning and ENTIRE planet? No thanks, Give me a
> cloud, a cat and my friends and selected family,
> and I'll be happy!!!
>
> Yup second level of celestial kingdom here I
> come!!!

Date: October 18, 2014 03:02AM

Certain people must love bloggers who are relentlessly perky and upbeat. It's a little too manic for my tastes. Of course, people who read my blog probably think I'm a perpetual grouch.

Posted by: anon4this ( )
Date: October 18, 2014 08:32PM

This made me kind of angry. I remember saying the same thing to people! "No, we don't get a planet of our own to rule. That's a big lie! I would know cause I attend church and I'm baptized into the LDS church and no one has EVER mentioned getting a planet."

In fact...I believed the mormons when they said all that planet talk was anti-mormon lies, precisely because I'd never heard it mentioned.

But it is true! They do so believe that! Ugh!

Posted by: jiminycricket ( )
Date: October 18, 2014 08:39PM

Yes it is true. Mormonism teaches you'll get your own planet. http://mormonthink.com/essays-becoming-like-god.htm

Scroll Down to "Will Mormons get their own planets?"

Date: October 18, 2014 08:48PM

I think I worded mysejf poorly. I am fully aware that mormons really believe that...however they do not teach this anymore, especially to converts. It makes it easy to say it's not true...until you do some research and find out that, yes, they do in fact believe this.

Posted by: MyTempleNameIsJoan ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 12:53AM

My reaction to reading her sugary stuff was similar to nails on the blackboard. Don't get me wrong, I like sugary stuff, but I prefer it if it's sugary truth and not sugary whitewashed garbage in the name of truth.

She doesn't know the details because she hasn't been taught. Yes they don't teach these things to converts anymore, so they think they are weird because they don't believe them and have not heard them taught. It's part of mainstreaming mormonism. I guess if you aren't taught them you certainly don't believe them. I was raised up in an era where these beliefs were ALL taught and well known as LD$ doctrines.

Her surface questioning of polygamy is pure fluff and truly is spiritual and intellectual dishonesty. Non-mormons on the whole marry til death do you part, leaving the response about non-mormons being sealed to other wives ridiculous. Non-mormons don't even use the word 'sealed' making it even more ridiculous.
She doesn't mention that polygamy is a celestial doctrinal law still upheld after death. She mentions nothing about polyandry. Like Marie and Donny Osmond she likely knows nothing about polygandry. When I was a tbm I knew nothing of it either.
-------
Brittany writes:
1. We Don’t Think You’re Going to Hell
It’s true, we do believe that our church is the only one that has the whole truth. Most churches do. Otherwise what’s the point of organizing a church at all, am I right?
--------------------

This is so kray kray I have no words to respond. She could stand to research truth vs deceptions and fraud. She clearly says she doesn't want to.
------------------

Brittany writes:

1. But unlike many other churches, we don’t think that means that everyone who doesn’t believe the things we do is going to Hell.
This is one of my very favorite elements of the LDS church, actually. Our view of heaven is one of the most inclusive, merciful concepts of the afterlife I’ve ever come across. To learn why, read this. It’s the most complete breakdown of our views on heaven that I was able to find.
-Suffer the wrath of God on earth (see D&C 76:104) and not be redeemed from the devil until the last resurrection, which will take place after the Millennium (see D&C 76:85). 3
-Be denied the Savior’s fulness (see D&C 76:86).
-Be able to receive the Holy Ghost through the ministration of - Never be able to come where God and Christ dwell (see D&C 76:112).
-------------

suffer the wrath of God? umm, isn't that supposed to be a form of hell? The problem is that these LD$ prophecies aren't very detailed. The vague teaching makes it a free-for-all for people like Brittany to believe that this doesn't constitute a hell. It sounds like the description of the new testament hell, although I must say that my life in mormonism could have been classified as that.
Her link omits the part describing outer darkness.
That's dishonest excluding a part of the teaching. Outer Darkness was the mormon version of hell.The best description can be found in Doctrine and Covenants section 76 verses 30-49, as well as various talks from general authorities of the Church.
D&C 76: 32 They are they who are the sons of perdition, of whom I say that it had been better for them never to have been born;

33 For they are vessels of wrath, doomed to suffer the wrath of God, with the devil and his angels in eternity;

34 Concerning whom I have said there is no forgiveness in this world nor in the world to come—

35 Having denied the Holy Spirit after having received it, and having denied the Only Begotten Son of the Father, having crucified him unto themselves and put him to an open shame.

36 These are they who shall go away into the lake of fire and brimstone, with the devil and his angels—

37 And the only ones on whom the second death shall have any power;

38 Yea, verily, the only ones who shall not be redeemed in the due time of the Lord, after the sufferings of his wrath.

39 For all the rest shall be brought forth by the resurrection of the dead, through the triumph and the glory of the Lamb, who was slain, who was in the bosom of the Father before the worlds were made.

40 And this is the gospel, the glad tidings, which the voice out of the heavens bore record unto us—

verse 36 says fire and brimstones with the devil and his angels.

Joseph Smith made up a word for outer darkness called "Gnolaum" meaning 'eternal darkness', and sort of coined the phrase after that.

Of course he also made up geewhiz words like Enish-go-on-dosh, Oliblish, and Kolob (and claimed they're Egyptian words, too!)

This lady needs to research more religions if this is the best afterlife she's come across.

If she thinks LD$ don't believe in hell where do they stand in their acceptance of verse 36? Where do they stand in their acceptance of the new testament references? Do they believe it or only the bits that conform to their beliefs? The n.t. clearly believes in a hell. Now we're back to one of the many reasons non-mormons believe that LD$ do not believe in the new testament and do not follow it. She trusts the webpages she links to which don't offer all the teachings. No wonder she's confused! Poor thing!
Matt. 8: 12 children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness.
Matt. 22: 13 said the king . . . cast him into outer darkness.
Matt. 25: 30 cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness.
Alma 40: 13 (D&C 101: 91; D&C 133: 73) these shall be cast out into outer darkness.

Joseph Smith prefers the phrase "outer darkness" to the new testament label of hell. She's caught up in the red tape that JSmith prefered not to use the word hell, but used it's description calling it outer darkness. He always had to be different didn't he. The churches of his time looked for ways to be different and branch off of Catholicism so they could get converts. But this type of different labelling is ridiculous and makes no sense. Especially when wielded by the likes of Brittany who doesn't know what the heck she's talking about.
---------------------

Brittany writes:
2. We Don’t Practice Polygamy
-----------------

She fails to mention the sordid polygamy affairs, dates, threates of salvation if parents didn't allow the daughters to wed, etc. She reminds me that when I was a convert I didn't know about them either. I doubt she knows about them. I doubt she knows how JS and the gang hid their dirty little secrets. If she knows about the Alger affair and other affairs that led to the D&C polygamy prophecy cover-up, and how Emma didn't agree and the time frame of the D&C polygamy treatise she clearly isn't divulging it....and we're back to spiritual and intellectual dishonesty again.
If she doesn't know about it then she is speaking of something she knows nothing of and we're back to spiritual and intellectual dishonesty again, and should really stick to blogging about something she knows, like how to make super special christmas muffins or something like that.
- She fails to mention anything about polyandry and it's complex mess, or about William Law and JSmith's desire to hide his sexcapades.
- she fails to mention that polygamy IS an LD$ doctrine practiced in the afterlife - just not in this life - therefore it is still believed and upheld as a relevent doctrine.
I guess those issues would scare people a little too much? She can't have that now can she.
-----------------

Brittany writes:
3. We Don’t Hate Gay People
-------------------------------

okay now she's using a really strong word 'hate'. Sure I doubt most LD$ "hate" gays. When I was LD$ I was scared of gays but I didn't hate them. I judged them as 'lesser than'. I judged them as sick. She could stand to interview people who have experienced the not-so-loving reform of the Evergreen program. Or as I call it, "how to hate yourself in 20 days".
No I don't think LD$ HATE Gay People either, I think they don't understand the culture of humanity or the biology of people, gays in particular, but then again biology and D.N.A. types of research never was the LD$ strong point. I think they are afraid of gays and don't want to understand them.
I would dare her to write, "We Aren't Afraid of Gay People".
------------------

Brittany writes:
4. The Church Is Not Anti-Feminist
....I’ve said this before but it bears repeating, I know of no other faith community that so values womanhood than the LDS church. One trend in feminist culture is to assume that in order to be treated equally we must assume no difference in the sexes, which even before I joined this church, seemed a bit silly to me.
-------------------

She's not very smart. I'm sorry to say that but it's the plain and simple reality of her article. I has to call a spade a spade here folks.
It's okay that she's not very smart, but she's flaunting her lack of intelligence and that falls under the category of, you guessed it, intellectual and spiritual dishonesty. Does intellectual dishonesty apply if she's not very smart and has little intellectual capacity from which she writes her blog?

Other religious communities value women more than the LD$ church by allowing them equal rights -- by not making them 'lesser than'. Being treated equally can still take place WHILE simultaneously understanding and accepting that there are differences in the 2 sexes.
The fact that a woman could be, and has been, disfellowshipped or excommunicated for requesting equal rights is proof that LD$ inc is in fact anti-feminist. Oh, I forgot, she defines anti-feminist as something other than placing differences within LD$ roles based on sexual gender.
She doesn’t bother to describe her definition of anti-feminism.
-------------------------

Brittany writes:
5. We Don’t Do the Weird Stuff You Think We Do.
We don’t sacrifice animals, we don’t have horns, we don’t think playing cards are the devil, we don’t shun dancing like they did in Footloose, we don’t do anything remotely sexual in temples or any religious ceremonies, and we don’t sit behind closed doors plotting world domination.Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments!
-------------------------
This lady has zero understanding and knowledge of LD$ doctrine.
A talk given by Joseph Smith in a General Conference on October 5 1840 mentions that these sacrifices will return so that there can be a full restoration of all things.
the sons of Levi shall offer again in righteousness those offerings which they made in ancient days. (D&C 13)
Malachi foretold that such offerings would be attended to again in the day of the Second Coming of Christ. (Mal. 3:1–4) Joseph Smith, commenting upon Malachi’s prophecy explained how this could be:
It is generally supposed that sacrifice was entirely done away when the great sacrifice, the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus was offered up and that there will be no necessity for the ordinance of sacrifice in [the] future; but those who assert this are certainly not acquainted with the duties, privileges and authority of the priesthood, or with the prophets.
The offering of sacrifice has ever been connected and forms a part of the duties of the priesthood. It began with the priesthood, and will be continued until after the coming of Christ, from generation to generation. We frequently have mention made of the offering of sacrifice by the servants of the Most High in ancient days, prior to, the law of Moses; which ordinances will be continued when the priesthood is restored with all its authority, power and blessings….
These sacrifices, as well as every ordinance belonging to the priesthood, will, when the Temple of the Lord shall be built, and the sons of Levi be purified, be fully restored and attended to in all their powers, ramifications, and blessings. This ever did and ever will exist when the powers of the Melchizedek Priesthood are sufficiently manifest; else how can the restitution of all things spoken of by the holy prophets be brought to pass. It is not to be understood that the law of Moses will be established again with all its rites and variety of ceremonies; this has never been spoken of by the prophets; but those things which existed prior to Moses’ day, namely sacrifice, will be continued. (Teachings, pp. 172-173; Doctrines of Salvation, vol. 3, p. 94.)

President Joseph Fielding Smith also offered this insight:
OFFERING OF THE SONS OF LEVI. What kind of offering will the sons of Levi make to fulfill the words of Malachi and John? Logically such a sacrifice as they were authorized to make in the days of their former ministry when they were first called. Will such a sacrifice be offered in the temple? Evidently not in any temple as they are constructed for work of salvation and exaltation today. It should be remembered that the great temple, which is yet to be built in the City Zion, will not be one edifice, but twelve. Some of these temples will be for the lesser priesthood.
When these temples are built, it is very likely that provision will be made for some ceremonies and ordinances which may be performed by the Aaronic Priesthood and a place provided where the sons of Levi may offer their offering in righteousness. This will have to be the case because all things are to be restored. There were ordinances performed in ancient Israel in the tabernacle when in the wilderness, and after it was established at Shiloh in the land of Canaan, and later in the temple built by Solomon. The Lord has informed us that this was the case and has said that in those edifices ordinances for the people were performed.
These temples that we now have, however, the Lord commanded to be built for the purpose of giving to the saints the blessings which belong to their exaltation, blessings which are to prepare those who receive them to “enter into his rest, . . . which rest is the fulness of his glory,” and these ordinances have to be performed by authority of the Melchizedek Priesthood, which the sons of Levi did not hold.
RESTORATION OF BLOOD SACRIFICES. We are living in the dispensation of the fulness of times into which all things are to be gathered, and all things are to be restored since the beginning. Even this earth is to be restored to the condition which prevailed before Adam’s transgression. Now in the nature of things, the law of sacrifice will have to be restored, or all things which were decreed by the Lord would not be restored. It will be necessary, therefore, for the sons of Levi, who offered the blood sacrifices anciently in Israel, to offer such a sacrifice again to round out and complete this ordinance in this dispensation. Sacrifice by the shedding of blood was instituted in the days of Adam and of necessity will have to be restored.
The sacrifice of animals will be done to complete the restoration when the temple spoken of is built; at the beginning of the millennium, or in the restoration, blood sacrifices will be performed long enough to complete the fulness of the restoration in this dispensation. Afterwards sacrifice will be of some other character. (Doctrines of Salvation, vol. 3, 94.)

Playing cards of the devil? I am a resigned convert and recall asking if we could play cards. From 1978 until I left in 1992ish the answer was that a good Mormon will not play with facecards. We played Uno a lot. Apparently she hangs out with ‘bad’ Mormons. Lolling.

It was explained to me, the convert who needed to be taught the details of Mormonism, that face cards had the picture of the devil on them. My reply, “can’t we get a set of cards, or make a set of cards, that don’t have the devils face printed on them?”
The answer was no. Here’s why:
President Joseph F. Smith has stated the position of the Church with reference to card playing in these words: “Card playing is an excessive pleasure; it is intoxicating and, therefore, in the nature of vice. It is generally the companion of the cigaret and the wine glass, and the latter lead to the poolroom and the gambling hall….Few indulge frequently in card playing in whose lives it does not become a ruling passion….A deck of cards in the hands of a faithful servant of God is a satire upon religion….Those who thus indulge are not fit to administer in sacred ordinances….The bishops are charged with the responsibility for the evil, and it is their duty to see that it is abolished….No man who is addicted to card playing should be called to act as a ward teacher; such men cannot be consistent advocates of that which they do not themselves practice.

“The card table has been the scene of too many quarrels, the birthplace of too many hatreds, the occasion of too many murders to admit one word of justification for the lying, cheating spirit which it too often engenders in the hears of its devotees….
“Card playing is a game of chance, and because it is a game of chance it has its tricks. It encourages tricks; its devotees measure their success at the table by their ability through devious and dark ways to win. It creates a spirit of cunning and devises hidden and secret means, and cheating at cards is almost synonymous with playing at cards.” (Gospel Doctrine, 5th ed., pp. 328-332)

Members of the Church should not belong to bridge or other type of card clubs, and they should neither play cards not have them in their homes. By cards I meant, of course, the spotted face cards used by gamblers. To the extent that church members play cards they are in apostasy and rebellion. Innocent non-gambling games played with other types of cards, except for the waste of time in many instances, are not objectionable.
Of course those were days not quite so far removed from Prophet Joseph Fielding Smith or Bruce R Mconkie, but Prophet Hinckley has removed the connection with the earlier prophetic revelations in one fell swoop, by stating that he was not sure we taught that.

It’s true, we don’t shun dancing. The ward and stake dances held in the gym were an embarrassment to me then and an embarrassment to me now. The amount of Utah ball room dancers should prove that LD$ doesn’t shun dancing…..of course the apparel lack of modesty issue and sexual dance moves don't fall under the radar of LD$dom. These kids gotta do something for goodness sake. Let them gyrate as long as they don't take their clothes completely off. GA's turn their head likely thinking that the Utah ballroom dancing infatuation is better than the Utah trend of addiction to prescription
meds.

They don’t do anything remotely sexual in temples.
I began going to the temple during the era of symbolism for decapitation and disembowelment, with the oath that I would rather suffer my life to be taken than divulge what went on in the temple. I heard my share of scare tactics of people who divulged or disobeyed and were decapitated in a car accident.
I think there is a lot going on in the LD$ temples that we peons don't know a thing about. Listening to Tom Phillips podcast on his second anointing in the temple proved that to me.
She knows nothing of the Blood oaths apparently.
It’s amazing how being a convert in 2014 as opposed to 1980 is vastly different. Her church doesn’t resemble the church I grew up in as a teen at all. I had to wait to be 18 for baptism though and I think that’s still the same. They teach even less to their converts now than they did then. But enough of the LD$ spiritual and intellectual dishonesty already!

They don’t sit behind closed doors plotting world domination?

Meh, I wouldn’t count on those chickens missy.
Smith wanted to grant the president "full power to send an army to suppress mobs." Smith himself left little room between his roles as prophet and politician. "He was just totally insensitive to the separation of church and state," said Bushman.

"He believed he was an instrument in the hands of God to restore God's kingdom on earth," Christing added. "He was almost a King David figure."

While campaigning for president, Smith also established the Council of Fifty, a kind of shadow government that would lead Mormons to safer ground out West, where they would prepare for the Second Coming, which Smith expected to arrive soon.
It was an exercise in extreme cognitive dissonance: running for president while believing the end was nigh.
Smith never saw either vision realized. He was jailed for destroying a printing press run by Mormon dissenters and later accused (again) of treason. Local leaders feared his growing political and ecclesiastical power.
"The fact that he ran for president was like the final straw," Bringhurst said.

LD$ apologists incorrectly associate a phrase JS said, that the constitution of USA would be held together by a thread and the LDS would come in to redeem it. (paraphrasing) I really think the LD$ believed Mittens was God's answer to this - but Mittens attempt failed.

But Since Brittany asked for weird stuff I think Mormons do, here’s a list which barely scratches the surface of the iceberg:
1) The underwear. Magical drawers that provide an all-hazard barrier and remind the faithful not to have sexual relations with anyone other than one's spouse. Reminds the faithful to keep their masonic compass symbol pointed to Mormonism. They are said to have such powers if your faith is strong enough that they might deliver you from all sorts of disasters. They come in a variety of lengths, materials, and styles...yes, you can still get the "union suit version" with the flap in back.
2) Constant turmoil over what is "allowed" and what is not. etc. ... Brittany’s blog show’s evidence of this.

For example, the "approved" list of Sabbath day activities varies widely. Can you watch TV? Only the BYU channel? How about the news? Should your kids be playing outside? In shorts??? Can you have a family picnic at the lake? No approved list from SLC means everyone "rolls their own"...and therefore also condemns others for Sabbath Day breakage.

3) Word of Wisdom. Similar to #2. What can you eat/drink? What is "allowed" and what is not? Energy drinks OK but coffee is bad? Tea is bad but diet coke is ok? Herbal teas are okay? Perscription drug addictions like Oxycotin etc are okay because they don’t qualify under street drugs? (just stay in the closet on that one and you’ll be okay in Utah.) Do you actually follow the no-meat-in-summer rule as per the D&C? If so you’ll get laughed out of the next Stake all-the-meat-you-can-eat summer picnic for Sure!

4) Claims of being the "restored" gospel [all other religions are false] founded on ancient (but lost) "truths" on one hand....but completely amendable to changing doctrines depending on the prevailing political winds (e.g. polygamy, blacks and priesthood, etc) on the other. Brittany says this is okay because other religions claim their the one true church too, so it’s all okay. See, we’re not so weird after all.

5) Follow a modern day prophet, seer, and revelator that doesn't prophesy, "see", or reveal anything. As far as being a "Seer", the church is in possession of previously, prophet-utilized seer stones that remain hidden from public view and are assumed unused. Perhaps their missing the hat to go with the seer stones?

6) Claim to have dismissed polygamy, but believe in polygamy in the hereafter. In fact, allow some men to be "sealed" [married] to more than one wife with the intent of living polygamously (if that is even a word?) in the hereafter. No other non-mormons do not believing in the word “sealing”. Other religions are married til death do you part.

7) Claim that the Bible is corrupt, but unable to identify which chapters and verses are the corrupt ones while simultaneously objecting to those who state that Mormons do not follow the bible. Okay, well that’s a little grey area, Mormons pick and choose, cherry pick what parts of the bible new testament they’ll believe.

8) Have billions of dollars in assets and cash, but want members to clean the bathrooms in the church buildings.

9) Send 19 year olds out on two year "missions" with little preparation in refuting well-known and easily "googlable" arguments against Mormonism.

10) Claim that the Book of Mormon is about ancient Americans but have no legitimate archaeological evidence or D.N.A evidence. Several theories exist, but the "prophet" seems unable to confirm which is correct.

11) Pressure their young men to marry at 21, specifically after they return from a mission. As Brigham Young said, unmarried men are a menace to society. (paraphrasing)

12) Pressure their young women to marry young 21 year old men who have returned from "missions".

13) Think male facial hair is disrespectful and unprofessional.
14) Want to be considered unique (all other religions are false), but have re-designed their meetinghouses and have a national ad campaign to seem more mainstream. Weird or what!
15) Secret handshakes to get to Heaven.
16) The entire temple thing.

17)Bishops playing therapists
18) Gold Plates and Reformed Egyptian translated in a hat with a seer stone.
19)So many cult-like things
20)Polygamy history which isn’t taught accurately or honestly to present members.Polyandry which isn’t even taught or known by most believing Mormons.
21) Covering up history on many issues, #20 only one of them.
22) Changing doctrines and the excuse under the guise of prophet revelation clause; even though no revelation is revealed.

23)Brigham Young doctrines
24) Planet Kolob...nuff said
25) Insisting that, if a family is experiencing financial hardship, it is better, i.e. more spiritual, to continue to pay a full tithing and go on public and church assistance than it is to divert the money to where it is desperately needed - bills, food for the kids, etc.
26) not having open financial books.
27) Preaching that the parts of the Bible Joseph Smith outright copied are inspired.
28) The Book of Abraham.
29) Male-centric. Young men start receiving priesthood at an early age, and this supposedly elevates them with knowledge and spiritual direction. This essentially means that a 16 yr old has more power and authority than a 70 year old woman. Should a woman who wants counseling consult her 16-year-old priesthood-holding son for help? Weird or what. (IMHO a 16-year-old boy cannot possibly pass along wisdom to his mother. He can't even pick his dirty underwear up off the floor, but in 2 years they’ll send him out to preach this “gospel” of restored truth which he is grossly undertrained in truth to present.)
30) Glorification of sex in the exalted afterlife. A Celestial Wife can look forward to an ETERNITY of pooping out spiritual babies.
31) God was once a man. (Sorry. My concept of God is infinitely greater than THAT.)
32) A personal "testimony" trumps EVERYTHING: experience, research, common sense...
I need my migraine pills.

33) Calling 19- and 20-year-old boys "elder." Send out these kids with zero life experience to tell you they know better than everybody else in the world – the gentiles.

34) calling non Mormons Gentiles. Do they still do that? Weird!

35)Tithing must be paid before bills, even if by doing so, you have a difficult time feeding your family.

36) Always referring to total strangers as,,"BROTHER________". …..just because you belong to the same cult.

37. Marrying forever, not until death do us part.
38. Being told "You will attend services at this building, at this time, no matter what." That's one of the weirdest things I've ever heard of.

39) to avoid all "light-mindedness, loud laughter, evil speaking of the lord's anointed....."Now, if I don’t laugh I’ll cry !

40) The gold plates. It deserves a second entry….I'm sorry, but not only is that weird, it's DUMB and utterly ridiculous for so many reasons.

41. Using fake swear words such as Eff, fetch, arse, dumbbutt. Or just replacing swear words completely with random words in a pathetic attempt to sound cute/funny/innocent, for example "Son of a biscuit-eater!" "Holly cupcakes!" "Oh my Gilbert God-frey!".

42. Mormon mothers being pregnant at the same time as their oldest daughters.
43. Sharing e-mails from missionary sons but not sharing the e-mail address.
44. Believing drops of magic olive oil actually heals physical ailments and disease because some guy believes he has a magic priesthood to impart to the oil and make it holy. Okay, that’s not just weird it’s psycho scarey. Yep Brittany, this is why non-mormons are scared of Mormons.

45) Going without food can cure or solve anything.
46) Communion (which is never called Communion because Mormons have to be different and have a unique speshul name for it called "the Sacrament") has morphed into Wonder Bread and warm water. (sounds like prison chain gang food)
47) tons of 2 year food storage rotting because they believed enough to fork over tons of cash to buy tons of food storage that isn’t practical enough to be used on a daily basis.

48 The ultimate weirdness about Mormonism is that no one seems to know what Mormons believe. For every ten Mormons that tell you that God was once a man and man can become a god there are ten who will tell you that's anti-Mormon bile and the church never taught that. I've never in my life seen an organization that waffled on its doctrine so repeatedly and obviously. This Blog Brittany presents only supports number 48.

49. Leaders who preach about avoiding the appearance of evil, yet refuse to disclose what they do with billions of dollars a year.
50. Refusal of LDS to recognize that FLDS and friends are Mormons too.
51. Expecting members in tropics to wear the same underwear as those in the arctic.
52. denouncing FLDS radicals while not recognizing how identical they were to Joseph Smith polygamist days. They can’t connect the dots there. …leading to number 53 weirdness…
53. Mormons have a severe persecution complex. It’s REALLY weird.

54 Pressuring high school seniors and 21 year old RM's to go to a BYU campus instead of a cheaper state university even if the state school would offer a free ride.
55 The idea that people should "get over it" when not allowed to see their convert child get married in the temple. Now that’s not just weird it’s downright socially inappropriate, entitled and elitist lacking any kind of genuine and sincere love or cultural integration but rather producing alienation.

56 Singles Wards & the 30 year old age limit

57. Compulsory priesthood. If that isn't one of the dumbest ideas ever. Drafted at age twelve and disgusted. Hello Mormons: the war against reality is over. Reality won.
58. The temple baker's cap. I can't blame them for keeping that secret.

59 I recall the bishop's wife referring to her husband as "the bishop." Sick and twisted I tell ya, sick and twisted! Pride? Vanity? Whatever….it was weirdo weird.
Here’s the kicker, if people like Brittany don’t want to be thought of as weird stop doing and saying and believing weird things! Then stop saying you don’t believe them when clearly your doctrine supports that it is a belief. That’s not just weird it’s sicko.

60 The temples. Everything about them is a farce and they began with JS stealing the endowment & many other concepts from the masons. Nowadays they are carrots dangling in front of the members to keep them active and tithing. That’s both weird and scarey.
61 JS was not a prophet, but a plagiarist.

62 Everything is assigned - no one volunteers for anything - and they go along with it!!??!
That is so messed up. If you don’t go along with it you will be interviewed. I was. If you don’t believe me just try it and keep refusing callings, um jobs, for minimum of 2 years and see what happens.

63 The call from my bishop asking why I have not come in for my temple recommend yet...dude i lost my job because i got off work at 530 am could not sleep because church started at noon to 4pm then back to work at 530 pm to 530 am and surprize i was passing out by 9 pm at work because "there is no excuse to miss church"
64 tithing. While tithes are not uncommon among religion, rarely are they mandatory. LDS theology states that in order to make it to the highest kingdom of heaven, you must pay a full and honest tithe. Try not to pay your tithe for a year and see what happens to ya.
65 J Smith set up the magic underwear and no smoking law and broke it himself. Weirdly hypocritical.
66 revelation. Almost everyone who knows anything about the Mormon religion knows they have a prophet. What many don’t know, is anything that the prophet says in official capacity is considered official canon.
D&C 43: 2-9
2 For behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, that ye have received a commandment for a law unto my church, through him whom I have appointed unto you to receive commandments and revelations from my hand.
3 And this ye shall know assuredly—that there is none other appointed unto you to receive commandments and revelations until he be taken, if he abide in me.
4 But verily, verily, I say unto you, that none else shall be appointed unto this gift except it be through him; for if it be taken from him he shall not have power except to appoint another in his stead.
5 And this shall be a law unto you, that ye receive not the teachings of any that shall come before you as revelations or commandments;
6 And this I give unto you that you may not be deceived, that you may know they are not of me.
7 For verily I say unto you, that he that is ordained of me shall come in at the gate and be ordained as I have told you before, to teach those revelations which you have received and shall receive through him whom I have appointed.
8 And now, behold, I give unto you a commandment, that when ye are assembled together ye shall instruct and edify each other, that ye may know how to act and direct my church, how to act upon the points of my law and commandments, which I have given.
9 And thus ye shall become instructed in the law of my church, and be sanctified by that which ye have received, and ye shall bind yourselves to act in all holiness before me—
What they also don’t know is that Mormons bait and switch all the time by saying, “he wasn’t acting as a prophet when he said that; he was acting and speaking as a man.” Weirdly contradictive. No wonder Brittany and others don’t know their up from down doctrinally. Who can blame them with this kind of mess.

67 Jesus visited the America. It follows the stories of two tribes who descended from the family of Lehi. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS people believe he visited the peoples of the Americas. No D.N.A. to support it, but hey they wonder why people think that’s weird!

68 The nature of God. While most religions believe in God, the LD$ religion believes in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as separate beings. They also believe that God, Jesus and resurrected beings have bodies of “flesh and bone.” Of course the doctrine has been changed over the course of its history so it’s hard to keep up with, but they finally settled on this last change and seem to be sticking with it, for now. The fact that they believe they have the truth is a little more than weird when one factors in the changing discrepancies.

69 Forgiveness: In LDS theology you can be forgiven for any sin, save two. First, denying the Holy Spirit, and second, murder. Also, God is infinitely forgiving, until the second coming. After that, you end up where you end up, no matter what. There are no second chances. Period. We’re still waiting on modern prophet revelation to consider where Tom Phillips is factored into this weird dogma since he had his 2nd anointing (calling and election made sure) and denied the Mormon truth Holy Spirit.

70. Having a second anointing calling and election made sure. Not only is that weird it’s mind programming of a different level.
71 Racism. By the 1960's it was still against church teachings for a black man to hold priesthood, because blackness was seen as sin or mark of Cain. Apparently JSmith wanted to ban slavery if he were elected president of the USA which is really weird. When then prophet Kimball was under social and cultural pressure he denounced the black ban of the priesthood under the guise of a revelation.
72 They teach that they were the valiant warriors in the war in heaven.
73. Perfection. The undertones of perfectionism and attainment of excellence is causing depression with members heading for the drug counter. Ooops, that’s not weird, it’s just sad. 
74 Sports should not be played on Sunday but their okay to watch.
75. TV or movies should not be viewed on Sunday (except Church or "happy" media)
76. Children should not be allowed to play with friends on Sunday
77. Working on Sunday is strictly discouraged and really only not looked down on if you're an emergency response personnel, or other on-call emergency type jobs (doctors, police, firemen,
78. If you have dark skin and convert to Mormonism, your skin will begin to lighten/whiten ) You will become white and delightsome. Check your edition of the Book of Mormon because recent editions are taking that little tidbit out of circulation from such new converts like Brittany. Now that’s not weird, it’s deceptive. On second thought, the white and delightsome belief was always weird.
79 . The Garden of Eden was in Missouri when Adam and Eve were kicked out.
80 All saints are to return to Missouri before the final arrival of Jesus for the Second Coming. Some believe this exodus back to Missouri would be on foot. Don’t laugh, in the 70’s and 80’s I knew a lot of saints who were prepping for the trek back to Missouri. The official name Smith gave it was AdamOndiAmmon.
81 Two LDS Elders or Missionaries will stand and protect the city of Jerusalem during Armageddon, as spoken of in Revelations and D&C 77:15
82. Native Americans are the descendants of the Lamanites spoken of in the Book of Mormon.
83. Follow the prophet or leaders even if you think they are wrong, deceptive or lie. Stay calm and don’t jump the boat. That’s the prophets council rather than truth. How weird is that!
84 Criticism of prophets or leaders will lead you towards apostasy.
85 The US Constitution will hang by a thread and be saved by LDS Elders before the 2nd coming.
86. women aren’t allowed to wear pants in church. Even if it’s – 40.
87. 3 Nephites still rome the Earth from Christ's visit to the America's, blessed by Him to not experience death until his second coming.
88 Heavenly Mother/Goddess exists, but she/them are too sacred to discuss and cannot be worshiped or prayed to.
89 Missionaries can curse people by dusting their feet off as a witness to them rejecting the gospel
90 Satan has power over the oceans, lakes and rivers which is why LDS Missionaries are not allowed to swim. On my mission I was told to shower only. There was a bathtub but we were told a sister drowned in it because satan rules the water. (that story really was told to me while I was in the M.T.C.… I can’t make this stuff up folks.)
91 Satan can't read your thoughts so praying silently can help keep some of your secrets from him. I was told this SO many times I lost count. It’s likely not taught anymore though….gone the way of most of the weirder stuff.
92 Doctrinal polygamy gives the 1st wife authority to reject any prospects she doesn't like. This was never really practiced though but any woman who taught me about polygamy reminded me that as first wife you get to pick who stays and who doesn’t.
93 Girls can only have one piercing in each ear. No piercings allowed by boys/men. That was given in General Conference. Look it up. Yikes, lots of disobedient people out there for sure.
94. Mormon Garments must be worn day and night, only removed for sex, showering and some sporting activities.
95 Women must wear their bras and panties over their garments, as the garment should be the layer closest to the skin for maximum protection . Garments are powerful but I guess not as powerful as the synthetic fabric of a bra and can’t penetrate the bra fabric if the bra is placed underneath the temple garment.
96 Mormon's do feel there is something special about them, or that they are better than non-mormons. Having the ultimate "truth" does that to people.
97. You can't get into heaven without Joseph Smith's permission.
98 You can tell the difference between a good angel, bad angel or resurrected being by their willingness or ability to shake your hand.
99 Dinosaur fossils are to test our faith, and likely came from matter left over from past destroyed planets that were used/recycled to create Earth.
100. When a prophet or leader errors, it was because he was acting as a man and not as a prophet. There's no indication until after the fact as to whether he was acting as one or the other, so you should always presume he's acting as prophet until proven otherwise
101. Once the prophet or brethren have spoken, the thinking has been done. Don't question it. (prophet Hinckley) WEIRD!
102 Even though Jesus had a beard, we aren't allowed to have facial hair while attending the Lord's University, BYU, and are discouraged or flat out not allowed to have facial hair in high up leadership positions, despite early leaders all having beards.
103 The "Inspired" Joseph Smith translation of the bible is more correct than the KJV.
104. Joseph Smith's money digging and glass looking were actually God's way of preparing him for his role as a prophet and revelator. (don’t laugh, some apologists teach this.)
105. The Earth is a living entity that must also go through ordinances, death and exaltation. The Flood of Noah was the Earth's baptism. The fire and burning at the 2nd coming will be the baptism by fire and immediately after, exaltation to a perfect sphere of glass. Although they likely don’t teach that gem much anymore in meetings. Lol.
106. When people leave the church and can't leave it alone (despite being psychologically and emotionally damaged by it), it is called "kicking against the pricks" referred to in the D&C against such people who disagreed with Mormon practices.
107 There are people living on the moon. LINK They dress much like Quakers and they are tall, many standing seven feet tall or more. One day we will send missionaries to teach them the gospel. There are also people living on the sun. Journal of Discourses, Vol. 13, p.
108 Brigham Young (2nd LDS prophet) taught that Adam was the literal God of the Earth and Earth's family. Prophet Hinckly developed amnesia about many of these revelations and became unsure if we did indeed teach that….but I was taught it in Sunday school doctrine classes.
109. If you hold your right arm to the square and invoke the power of the priesthood, you can cast out devils, divert floods and lava flows, and baptize others. What if nothing happens? Um, don’t speak of it. It must have been God’s will which God failed to convey to his worthy priesthood holder. Then what’s the priesthood for? As far as I can see it’s to build up the vain ego of Mormon men.
110. More, we covenant in temples to "accept the Law of Consecration as contained in theDoctrine and Covenants, in that you do consecrate yourselves, your time, talents, and everything with which the Lord has blessed you, or with which he may bless you, to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, for the building up of the Kingdom of God on the earth and for the establishment of Zion"
111 Garments represent the garment God/Jesus made and gave to Adam when he discovered his nakedness in the Garden of Eden.
112 If a widow remarries a man for time only, and bears him children, those children will belong to her first and sealed husband in the eternities.
113 Women were at one point allowed to give blessings by the laying on of hands, but rumor had it that practice was ended when they were found to be more successful at healing than the priesthood holding men.
114. Jesus would return in 1890-91, but He didn't because the Saints were not ready for it, and He was supposed to return about the year 2000, at the end of the Earth's 6,000 temporal existence, but He didn't because the Saints were not ready for that either. With all the problems in Mormon-dom the saints really won’t be ready any time soon it appears.

There are lots more weird things but I’ve gotta draw the line somewhere.
----------------------------------------------------

Brittany writes:
6. We Don’t Think We’re Getting a Planet
-----------------------------------------

Wow, Prophet Hinkley was right, they really don’t know that they teach that anymore. Either that or people like Brittany don’t know their Mormon doctrine both past and present. That's the problem, it's all over the place who can keep up. Certainly the present day profits and apostles aren't putting any effort into correcting error doctrines which is why we see this type of mess over at Brittany's blog. :(
---------------------

Brittany writes:
7. We Aren’t Trying to Brainwash You
We teach people the basic tenets of our faith, then we encourage them to pray and get their OWN answers from the Holy Ghost.
I’ve seen the training materials. I’ve been to the training center. There’s nothing to hide about that process because as members of this church we have nothing to gain from your potential conversion.
---------------------

They are trying to convert people. Converting people isn’t the same as programming or brainwashing people….. or is it? They aren’t trying to program people by sending out young missionaries, but they are doing it anyway. And NO the missionaries are NOT teaching the basic tenants of Mormonism.
I’ve been to the training center too. They only teach missionaries white-washed information and ask missionaries to veer away from deep doctrine, preferring to get the missionary to have the investigator pray about the book of Mormon and see if it’s true. They will dunk / baptize a person before they’ve read all the book of Mormon, or before they’ve been taught about basic church history. They avoid in depth church history because it’s mired in lies and deception. Oh yes, there is everything to gain from your potential conversion ---- $$$$$ and lots of $$$$. Not to mention numbers and prestige. The mission is all about numbers and the prestige of baptizing numbers. The Church office Building is all about numbers but those would be in reference to dollar numbers.
---------------------------------------

Brittany writes:
8. We Aren’t a Pyramid Scheme
Like I mentioned in the last point, we really don’t have anything to gain personally from the conversion of other people. I think sometimes people imagine our church to consist of millions of complacent little worker bees feeding into this evil scheme where the leaders at the top are swimming in piles of our hard-earned money.
Not so, friends. Almost every responsibility in our church is performed on a volunteer basis. Some of those individuals who serve the church full-time (such that they wouldn’t be able to also manage a full-time profession) do receive compensation, but only enough to sustain them.
-----------------------------

Like I mentioned in the last point, Mormon headquarters REALLY DOES have a lot to gain by the conversion of people. Their tithe dollars are essential to Mormon finances. Brittany is naieve and doesn’t realize this. I don’t think LD$ inc consists of millions of complacent little worker bees feeding into this evil scheme where the leaders at the top are swimming in piles of our hard-earned money. No not at all. I think they are gullible, naieve duped sweet people like Brittany who have bought a bill of goods, trusting that the Mormon prophets and GA’s past and present are good men of God. I did that too, when I was gullible and naieve. When they said they were men of God I believed them. Until I realized that they are not men of any God I want to associate with. They speak from both sides of their mouth, lying on one side and speaking sweet words on the other. This program is confusing for gullible people like Brittany and it breaks my heart that these men are doing this to sweet Brittany!! Shame on these men. There is some justice that perhaps God is destroying the deception of Mormonism and rescuing these sweet people from such a lie in the name of God. Every responsibility is performed on a volunteer basis and the financial system saves the difference. Get volunteers and save the difference might be their motto. Apparently Brittany has never heard of the free perks the leadership gets…..just enough to sustain them my left foot.
------------------------------------------

Brittany writes:
9. We Like You!
What we don’t want to do is get into emotionally-charged debates with you over doctrines, because in those kinds of conversations, nobody wins and everybody just feels cranky. No fun.
------------------------

This is shere nonsense! As a Mormon I did not always like non-mormons. My Mormon friends did not always like non Mormons. As a matter of fact we specifically stayed in the Mormon clicks so we would not be led astray by non mormons. I’d occasionally venture out and have non Mormon friends, but that was a slippery slope to be sure. I always went back to my Mormon clicks where it was safe. Mormons in my area have a reputation for generally being clicky and for good reason…..they want to be in association with people who will help them stay mormon. I’d also venture out to do missionary work but that was socialization with an agenda. We Like you? It sounds like a person who is 6 years old; just silly, childish and not rooted in any honest reality.
No, you like to be at the control point of an emotionally charged impact when you bear your emotional testimony and ask the person to feel an emotional answer to tell them that the church is true – like you believe.
---------------------------------------------

Brittany closes with: Despite the logical reasons to believe it (and there are many), the reasons that count the most are the ones in my heart. No amount of empirical discourse can take those reasons away.
----------------------------------

To that I say, Heartsell got to her. Heartsell wasn’t around in my convert days and hard fought indoctrination had to do the job of what Heartsell programming does today. I guess things really have changed. Basically, no amount of truth can sway her from her programming. That’s a mighty tight program.

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2014 03:59PM by joan.

Date: October 19, 2014 03:05AM

Wow Joan! That is a very thorough analysis!

Date: October 19, 2014 10:54AM

That was fantastic! Your first paragraph is what I was trying to convey in my post, but you did so much better!

That's why I got angry at reading her blog post. She's being ether intentionally dishonest, or she just doesn't know the truth. (I'm betting on the latter) That's why I get so angry at the church. They know darn well that their doctrine contains the belief of obtaining your own planet, but they know it sounds insane; so they don't teach it to converts or even speak of it at any church meetings. (I attended for 2 years and never heard a word of this stuff)

So, now poor Brittany is publishing blog posts about how there are all these lies out there about Mormonism, and she's so passionate! But, she has no clue. She looks like a fool and if she ever realizes how badly she was duped; I'm sure she'll be angry. Then...there's the problem of the people that will believe her! I was the type people would have believed because I'm usually very cynical and I'm a very pragmatic individual. I get mad thinking of the people I told these lies to! I had no idea!

Posted by: Pathoss ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 12:50PM

JESUS CHRIST Joan, did you not sleep last night? Did someone slip an adderall in your drink?!?!

Posted by: MyTempleNameIsJoan ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 03:01PM

haha Pathoss I loved your response the best! I have a bad cold and couldn't sleep.
plus I'm a very fast typer. :)
probably took me 1 1/2 hrs to pound it out but I was so taken back by Brittany's ignorance and deception in the name of truth and love that it was completely cathartic. After getting it out of my system I went to bed and slept like a rock.
I didn't want to come off sounding mean toward Brittany but my knickers get in a knot when I hear people like this spinning from info they know nothing about.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2014 03:02PM by joan.

Posted by: greensmythe ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 02:56PM

I loved point 95. The almighty garment of the holy priesthood foiled by bra fabric!

Posted by: ridiculous ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 10:28AM

Thank you for posting. This is thorough & great info.

Posted by: ok ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 05:44PM

I'd go back later after I take my Tylenol......

"Brittany closes with: Despite the logical reasons to believe it (and there are many), the reasons that count the most are the ones in my heart. No amount of empirical discourse can take those reasons away."

Brittany's "feeling the spirit" only because she only tasted "MILK", wait until she gets the "MEAT", then it won't be long until she needs (depression pills)!!!

Posted by: generationofvipers ( )
Date: November 06, 2014 09:00AM

Just read this. Wow. I especially love the list of bizarres. Strong work joan!

Posted by: sparty ( )
Date: October 19, 2014 08:37PM

Posted this in another thread about this post (if it's actually this thread, sorry for the double post) but why do Mormons think that non-Mormons think they have horns? I have known a lot of hardcore Christians who are convinced Mormons are on the fast track to hell, but not a single one would think anything so ridiculous.

Date: October 20, 2014 02:52AM

I'm not sure, but I think it was protestants who spread that rumor about Mormons being from the devil or something.

Posted by: greensmythe ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 03:00PM

Only Mormons say 'some people even think we have horns'. It's a classic, stupid straw man. Obviously this claim is easily dismissed...and every other 'anti-Mormon' claim should be likewise dismissed.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 04:35AM

I would never say she's of the devil.

Just unfulfilled. :(

Posted by: zenith ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 07:37PM

Oh this makes me want to vomit. People are so gullible; no one wants to meet a Mormon. Not a missionary banging on your door in the cold of night, not a sugary fake, stab you in the back sister in the supermarket. We simply do not need this plastic fake crap in our lives anymore. Makes a person want to get blind drunk just thinking about the crazy, brainwashed, homogenized, plastic, fake and very pagan world she lives in.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 07:48PM

Posted by: dejavue ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 09:36PM

If possible, could someone please make sure that this posting is sent/given to Brittany. (Joan's lay out is too complete to be wasted on us choir members. lol)

Posted by: bourneidentity ( )
Date: October 21, 2014 06:01PM

LOL. If ever I needed a drink it's now. So typical of Mormons today. Painful to read because it's exactly what my Two Sisters and Mom would personify. All is good in la la land. Just don't ask questions or do research. Drink the Cool Aid. Meet This Ex-Mormon, never been happier or felt more at peace since I left.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2014 06:02PM by bourneidentity.

Posted by: Dinah ( )
Date: November 06, 2014 01:17PM

I LOVE YOU, JOAN!!
Pass the migraine medicine!!!
Hahahahaha!
I'll be thinking "AMEN" to that all day long!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.