Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 07:07PM

I was taught that god and also Jesus have a glorified body. It has also been taught that god's body and Jesus's body is perfect. So my questions is this - is god's penis also perfect? Is god's penis the perfect size? What is the perfect size? 4 1/2 inches? 6 inches, 12 inches or perhaps 24 inches? JS taught that god's robe was open. Did JS see, feel and touch the many perfect penis's from the perfect gods and angels he spoke with? Why has the prophet not told us about god's perfect penis? Maybe god likes 14 year boys instead of old men.

Is god's penis circumcised? God wanted his followers to have circumised penises. Was that to make them more like him?

Who cut the foreskin off god's perfect penis? Was god's penis not perfect with foreskin?

Such questions about the penishood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Idahoan ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 07:10PM

It hangs a little to the left.

Posted by: East Coast Exmo ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 07:12PM

That's why Mormons tend to lean to the right. There must be balance in the universe.

Posted by: Kismet ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 07:25PM

I love irreverent questions like this, mostly because I was never allowed to ask them. I always got told that it was inappropriate (Mormons love that word, don't they?) and that I was making light of sacred things. Well, fuck that.

One of the things I always wondered was, if God wants his followers to be circumcised, then why did he create them with a foreskin in the first place? Or did he purposely create the foreskin just so his followers would have something to cut off in the most painful place possible, just so they could prove their devotion by torturing their infant sons?

Posted by: Templar ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 11:46PM

There you go, thinking again! Dammit stop that. Don't you know that comes from the devil? Just accept your "Jewish" butchered penis as it is and don't play with it. Understand?

Posted by: Templar ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 11:50PM

Does god get jock itch?

Posted by: transylvania ( )
Date: July 03, 2014 02:51AM

Prescription, holistic medicine, or just over-the-Pearly treatments?

Posted by: Mormon Observer ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 07:31PM

if God wants his followers to be circumcised,

It is the Jewish God of Abraham that made that covenant!
Jesus did away with the code of Moses......

Mormon are not required to mutilate their baby boys, but many do.

Don't try and justify it by saying something about cleanliness....the planet is doing just fine, serveral million strong, with uncircumcised men.

This question was not irrelevant, since the Mormon god wants to know everything about underage teenagers sexual activities....they have a right to know what a 'perfect' body is don't they?
After all they're being grilled about theirs......

Posted by: Chickn N. Backpacks ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 07:43PM

Schwing!

It's right there in the BoA facsimile, something like: "Hey, Baby, you wanna see what a real *cubit* looks like..?"

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 08:24PM

So God also has a perfect appendix- a remnant from being human?

A "perfect" body would be the perfect height. It would have the perfect skin color and eye color (awkward!). Perfect stools (what are the intestines supposed to do?). God could clone more Gods from his own DNA. Why the need for women breeders?

The slightest moment of thought spent on this topic reveals how stupid it all is. I cannot believe people just accept this kind of pap.

Posted by: MCR ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 08:30PM

I know right. The only reason for sexual reproduction is evolution. It creates more variation so a species' got a chance to stay ahead of its parasites and diseases. What's the use of that in the spirit world? What's a celestial kingdom with parasites and diseases, and evolution?

Posted by: randyj ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 08:36PM

.....I'll go out on a limb and opine that the perfect penis is not 4.5 inches. :-)

Posted by: jrichins278 ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 08:40PM

Hahahaha! I wish there was a "LIKE" button sometimes!

Posted by: Sapphire ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 09:28PM

The other extreme, 24 glorious inches! Uh... No thanks!

Date: July 02, 2014 11:06PM

.....24 inches, but they're there if you want 'em :-)

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 11:11PM

And the next think you know you'll have dick in your throat.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 10:52PM

OK, but what does the perfect asshole look like ?

Posted by: evergreennotloggedin ( )

Like my dead father.

Posted by: Albinolamanite ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 08:48PM

Can god create a condom so big that not even his penis can fit? His foreskin was cut by Bill Brasky.

Date: July 02, 2014 09:53PM

Posted by: DebbiePA ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 10:32PM

Larry, Curley and Shem. HAHAHAHA!

Date: July 02, 2014 10:34PM

Posted by: HedgeFund ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 11:00PM

...immaculate circumcision?

Posted by: Dawkins ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 09:44PM

Mormons can't believe in evolution, which is a provable fact, and an anthropomorphic god.

Other religions that believe in an un-embodied god don't have this issue.

In my mind, this issue comes before Book of Mormon issues, BofA issues and Joseph Smith's BS.

Though educated Mormons like to think they can reconcile evolution and Mormonism, it does not work.

When I have to discuss why I left, I start with this, evolution.

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 09:52PM

Otherwise none of us would be here as exmos.

I don't think any of us were happy when the Mormon god fucked us.

Posted by: reuben nli ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 10:30PM

I am guessing the perfect penis would automatically change size, shape and direction as needed, and probably would have a little vibration as well.

I gotta think that Joseph was a total let down for Mary. I mean, once you have ridden that type of package, a mortal schlong would seem boring.

In a related note, what position did Elohim use when impregnating Mary? I have always thought it was reverse cowgirl.

Posted by: abaddon ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 11:50PM

Lol. That got an audible laugh out of me.

Posted by: raiku ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 10:35PM

Sadly, if you take a look at the research in http://cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
on p. 26 he mentions how Smith translated an Egyptian god of sex with an erect penis as Heavenly Father. More proof that Smith was obsesses with sex. Nobody here can say they did anything as blasphemous as create scripture with a drawing of God's penis.

Date: July 02, 2014 10:36PM

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 11:04PM

God is America, and his penis is Florida.

Posted by: 904anon ( )
Date: July 02, 2014 11:45PM

and Lake Okeechobee is the giant Prince Albert piercing

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: July 03, 2014 12:06AM

Zing!

Posted by: BYUboner ( )
Date: July 03, 2014 12:56AM

I'm surprised none of you noted the giant CTR c*ck ring!

Posted by: Rusty Shackleford ( )
Date: July 03, 2014 01:26AM

The Jewish tradition has the bris (circumcision) set at eight days old. I certainly don't remember mine, so I don't know how much it hurt.

Posted by: thingsithink ( )
Date: July 03, 2014 02:34AM

I just want to welcome any mormons who are new arrivals to RFM and are looking for answers to troubling questions.

Posted by: perceptual ( )
Date: July 03, 2014 02:47AM

That's relative; one person's perfect penis is not another's, and people's height and general sizes have increased over the millennia, so there's no way to tell what the perfect penis is (or anything else for that matter, it's all relative).

I can't even speculate as to whether God was genitally mutilated as a baby, that's a strange thought.

Posted by: blissfulcrush ( )
Date: July 03, 2014 03:04AM

Beauty standards change from culture to culture. However God sees everyone as beautiful. So when I get a blessing saying I'll get a beautiful wife that heavenly father has in mind- is she beautiful in his standards or my standards?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.