Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 04:33PM

All of my sisters and SIL's are brain washed Mormon Zombies. One sister has seen the movie Meet The Mormons and the others can hardly wait for their chance to see it. For the most part these females NEVER go to a movie threatre to see anything but OMG a movie about 6 Mormons is so special to them.

What is it with LDS women that makes them so brain dead that they over look reason and do whatever they are told to?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: In a hurry ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 04:36PM

Posted by: oldklunker ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 06:21PM

100% emotionally invested TBM women nauseates even the best male invested TBM. The women lurk in primary for life and indoctrinate little children as if their life depends upon the success of the children. Why? I have no idea how wacko thinks.

Posted by: faboo (not logged in) ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 08:16PM

It's because a lot of them *do* believe their life depends on it. Having been repeatedly told that the domestic sphere is her domain, a TBM woman's identity often hinges on the success of her children.

"No success can compensate for failure in the home" is a quote I heard a lot growing up. Among TBMs, "failure in the home" is equated with failing to raise children who pray, pay, and obey.

If failing to raise perfect little mobots means failure in the home, and the managing the home is the woman's job...well, a lot of women likely believe they'll be held accountable for their children's actions in the next life.

In other words, it's mostly fear-driven and rooted in stupid expectations that only benefit TSCC.

Posted by: Southern ExMo ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 08:28PM

I always heard "No success can compensate for failure in the home." too.

But how can parents be successful with their children, when TSCC pulls them out of the home so frequently with silly busy work?

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: October 13, 2014 11:19AM

The brain dead thing is not exclusive to women.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.