Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: September 28, 2014 08:30PM

Church PR is pissed. Only TBMs are planning on attending Meet the Mormons!

In an effort designed to attract the majority of movie goers, the PR department has announced that a Meet the Mormons - Gentile Version will be produced for distribution outside the Morridor.

So what can we expect--

1. Jon Hamm (the bulge) will play Joseph Smith. His costume will be designed so the the prophet's "endowment" will be revealed through the fabric of his trousers.

2. Informed sources tell us that a planned wardrobe malfunction will ensure a quick glimpse of The Prophet's backside during a stick pull match.

3. Scenes from an excerpt of the Book of Mormon will feature topless Nephite women fleeing from the savagery of Lamanite warriors.

4. Brigham Young will appear in a soft core threesome with two of his favorite wives.

Add your own recommendations here. Remember this film will be rated R for sex, drug use, violence, and language. Boner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: September 28, 2014 10:28PM

I think it should show JS and the boys doing schrooms as they work up the temple ceremonies.

Also show suggestive scenes of JS leading some young teens up to his bedroom, entering and then a fade to black with sounds of girlish giggles in the background.

Posted by: generationofvipers ( )
Date: September 29, 2014 07:45PM

Let us watch "the transaction" (to quote brother Johnson) that Emma witnessed between Joseph and Fanny Alger through the slats of the barn.

Posted by: blueorchid ( )
Date: September 29, 2014 08:19PM

I would like to see BKP popping up every now and then out of odd places and then being hit with a mallet like Wack-a Mole.

Emma and Fanny beating the crap out of each other in the mud would be good.

And a nice flash back scene to young Joseph in court for scrying and glass looking would set a wonderful tone--perhaps with the opening credits.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: September 29, 2014 11:19PM

blueorchid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would like to see BKP popping up every now and
> then out of odd places and then being hit with a
> mallet like Wack-a Mole.

Now that's too fucking funny! I hadn't thought of that. It could be kind of a Young Frankenstein Frau Brueher moment! Boner.

Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: September 30, 2014 12:24AM

How about the Q-12 Holiday tradition of passing the See's Candy around the boardroom.

Or so it seems to me...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.