Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: December 22, 2013 02:43PM

You know how there are us on the board love to pull up ownership information? And then, we pull up nothing much more than modest residential properties with the occasional resort property once in a while?

Just because they own it, doesn't mean they live there.

Where do they spend the majority of their time?

When TSCC built City Creek Center, they announced that all of the units on the upper floors, the good view units, were all sold.

So the units are "sold" (leased) to some random person. Who is it that puts their heads on pillows every night in those units?

I would be willing to bet that every one of the 15 has a pretty damn good condo within underground tunnel walking distance of the office. Might not be in their name, but they are living there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: December 22, 2013 02:46PM

they may own some of the condos, but as far as I'm aware of, the 15 spend most of their time in their million dollar homes on the east bench. They also have cabins and other property of course, maybe there is a 15 lair on the top floor of the COB. It wouldn't surprise me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.