Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: September 23, 2014 01:38PM

Wally: "Why do ghosts have clothes?"

Dilbert: "If someone gives you a wedgie at the moment you die, will you have it for eternity?"

Is Mormonism can, I might consider going back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: September 23, 2014 02:49PM

Well, Donny Osmond I think believes in ghosts?

http://donny.com/my_beliefs/you-believe-spirits-ghosts/
"I believe that the world of spirits is close to, maybe even surrounding this world and on some special occasions the spirits of loved ones do appear to living individuals and often, though these spirits cannot be seen, they can be felt by the spirits that dwell in our bodies.

There are good and bad spirits. Satan has a following of bad spirits who were cast out of our pre-earth life: “And there was war in heaven: Michael [who became Adam] and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” They are the bad spirits that are still trying to prompt us to do evil.Some may call these bad spirits, ghosts, but they are nothing to be afraid of if we follow Christ, because good has power over evil."

But are only "bad spirits" ghosts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.