Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Cantresign88 ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 09:32PM

Could there end up being a Mormon version of ISIS in Utah? Or a fundumantalist christian group just as radical? Honestly i dont see it happening, but then again we have had some pretty crazy mormon offshoots, but they end up dying off pretty quick or being wiped out. Laferty boys(killed spelling). I more specifically am thinking along the lines of someone high up leaving and organizing a Mormon Militia who feels LDS Assets belong to them!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 09:37PM

Probably not, the Morg is sparing no expense in trying to promote a mainstream image. "Meet the Jihadist Mormons" just isn't that catchy. But then, again, individual members a la Rafferty Bros.? Boner.

Date: September 23, 2014 01:11AM

Oops, Lafferty Bros.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 09:40PM

How do we know there ain't already a fanatical fundie fratenity or two plotting their move?

Secret societies, secret combinations, and surreptitious sets of secrets sworn to are as Mormon as old Horny Joe's iron rod.

Date: September 22, 2014 09:47PM

Shummy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Horny Joe's iron rod.

Wow, that must be one celestial boner!

Date: September 23, 2014 12:19AM

byuboner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shummy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> Horny Joe's iron rod.
>
> Wow, that must be one celestial boner!

Well ya see, here's the thing, and that's all I shall manage to say past my sealed lips.....

HJ's boner was a celestialized one, ok? ...that was no longer dependent on a elevated pressure in bodily blood supply....

Rather, his priestly profiteer's peter was solidified into the very iron of his holy blood's earthly chemistry.

More than that I cannot say other than don't get jealous and go out and start your own killer kult or something.

Date: September 23, 2014 12:30AM

Oh and if you need further proof, please witness, if you will, the images of HJ's own dad shamelessly sporting the very Iron Rod of God, en facsimilie, in your much neglected PoGP.

Posted by: Cantresign88 ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 09:46PM

Think of how many mormons in utah are part of those zombie apocalypse groups, or there are huge tea party groups and sovereign american citezens. Its jjsta recipe for a lone wolf fundamentalist to do something where they reqruit. The church softening its stance on gays(its funny to thinks its actually been softened up) has upset some tbm's. I have talked to TBM'S who said, I WAS LOOKING AT ANTI mormon literatire when I said they denounce the teaching of getting your own planet.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 10:29PM

"Horny Joe's iron rod." - served on a gold plate! ALchemy at its finest!

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: September 23, 2014 01:19AM

The zombie apocalypse would never happen if morticians took the time to tie stiffs shoelaces together.

Posted by: The Invisible Green Potato ( )
Date: September 23, 2014 02:18AM

Morminism is doctrinally a communist theocracy hell bent on destroying every one who will not join them. When they give up on being a multinational corporation, ie when they have lost too many members to "the world", they will resume their mission of "gathering unto Zion" and they will cash in their assets to buy weapons. There is no way the 15 apostles are going to give up without a fight.

Date: September 23, 2014 02:36AM

Ya know what scares me is the thought of the emerging generation of little mishie moes who come home battle-hardened but unconsummated . .

... and to just think alone of all that number that's named Porter and have just one more mission yet to fulfill......

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.