Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Feijoada ( )
Date: October 24, 2013 03:19PM

I support your enthusiasm that RMs should de-convert their mission converts.

I left mine in Brazil 46 years ago, and there is little hope that I could ever find them or de-convert their children if any ever became Mormons. However, I did convert my own children while I was a Mormon myself.

Unfortunately, I tried without success to de-convert my children. At least I tried, but I might have been happier had I not had children.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: JohnnyUtah ( )
Date: October 25, 2013 02:37AM

I have thought many times that I should go back and tell everyone in Brazil that I taught 10 years ago that it's all BS.

Except I don't have to. Brasilians don't stay in the church, which is pretty much the story all around the world. Hell, Brasilians get baptized into multiple religions and some even do the MoMo baptism multiple times. It's a joke.

No worries, DouchBag. Most people left on their own. No need to get so hostile, either. I do respect your concern though.

Posted by: Cali Sally ( )
Date: October 25, 2013 02:42AM

Either I was just a rotten missionary or the people in France and Switzerland have exceptionally good BS radar detectors. I never converted anyone so I have no regrets. I did give away an alarming number of BofMs so I hope they never had the desired affect on anyone.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.