Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Mani ( )
Date: October 20, 2013 10:23AM

Brave New Sunday !!!
The Penis Holders Rule no more !!!!!Today the Bisphshit can not stop the paperwork, anymore.The path leaving the church for me ,was No Mormon Drama .So in the end ,the rs ,my favorite Stalkers ,Bishshit and The Stake Present had a pissing contest .Checkmate....I win salt lake on my side now ...PAPERwork DONE DEAL >>>someone pissed in their Jello *ME*

Blessing of outer fundom !New Home ,wood burning fireplace ,Handy for all kinds Mormon Brain washing Crap. Yes I have a new Potty mouth ,so fuckin what .New non Mormon Man ...Guess what this Molly doesn't want to Marry his very Handsome arse ...No I just wanta play with it .If He leaves a white shirt at my place I am not Ironing that piece of shit ...in the fireplace .This Sunday Brave new Sunday wine not whining with brunch. Oh how I love fundom ...Oh magic Moron Knickers ...No kickers is more FUN .I felt true JOY a about a month agao.Personal kick in the ass from my Brother Jesus ,Fundom is the truth .Kinda Adult Guilt free sex !! My only regret is that I did not do it in the Temple !!!!Best Blessing is my life , my life is mine *

Happy Brave new Fundom Sunday !

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: All things in moderation ( )
Date: October 20, 2013 11:28AM

Could this be an example of 'drinking while posting'?!?!

Put the wine glass down and step away from the keyboard.

Bet it took a few tries to enter the code, huh?

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: October 20, 2013 11:44AM

I agree. All things in moderation. Easy there, Mani!

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 20, 2013 12:51PM

huh ?

Posted by: sonoma ( )
Date: October 20, 2013 01:21PM

GO GIRL!!!!

Date: October 21, 2013 12:30AM

Got the code on the first Try !

Happy Life all

Posted by: HangarXVIII ( )
Date: October 21, 2013 01:15AM

I read this OP many times trying to find some hidden message or secret code-- kind of like Russell Crowe in 'A Beautiful Mind' --but I have been unable to see past all the jibberish. What am I missing?

Date: October 21, 2013 05:07AM

For myself enough said for now ...I need to think before I reply . For those whom need to know I am Cognitively fine .Pax Tecum .

Date: October 21, 2013 04:27PM

My reply is Pax Tecum For expressions of intellect expressed within some post .Are the view of person writing the post.They do not reflect any truth of person they are posting about.Just their opinion .But The tone in which the posts are written .I believe reflects on the writer state of enlightenment . I will Share something that has given me peace ,joy and renewed love for everyday of my life . ,as walked the path out of the Cult of Mormonism .This helped me heal ,it is an expression of intellect and it brings Tranquility to the Nashama.There is a neural connection in mediation and prayer .Neurobiology has just begun to study and understand this Master Flow . Please find below A video not in English .As a new synopses can be created within the brain faster ( I have been told )in a Language foreign to that Student .Pax Vobisum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK5oqGWWuEg

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.