Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: an991 ( )
Date: May 18, 2013 01:04AM

I'm growing hair all over...

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: May 18, 2013 01:10AM

People are talking about what interests them. But it might be full moon because it seems to be bringing out the biter in you.

Posted by: Gagmenow ( )
Date: May 18, 2013 01:15AM

CA girl, I am talking more about posts like those from randy and his ilk, people who are being blatantly argumentative and ignorant, and bringing up stupid and irrelevant things. It just seems like there is a higher than normal amount of that tonight (see also the deconstructing Mormonism threads about Tom leaving and the arguments going on there).

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: May 18, 2013 01:23AM

Oh, OK. I misunderstood and thought you meant people were talking about things you found irrelevant. I don't much like it either when people argue for the sake of arguing but when I'm bitchy, it's usually because I ate sugar, not because it's full moon. And I had a banana split earlier so maybe I should give up and go to bed and sleep it off. lol

Posted by: robertb ( )
Date: May 18, 2013 01:34AM

The way to deal with people like randy is to ignore their posts and report them to Susan I/S with the "Report" button. I get more irritated than down about that sort of stuff myself. It does bring down the overall quality of the board.

Posted by: omreven ( )
Date: May 18, 2013 01:36AM

Randy posted three separate times and I think there were a couple Tom posts that got a little heated, so it's been a little hairy tonight, I would agree. Any others I missed?

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: May 18, 2013 01:37AM

I have seen worse. Some posters like to argue and/or stir things up

Posted by: mia ( )
Date: May 18, 2013 01:41AM

I did ignore and report. It didn't seem to make a difference.

Posted by: Ragnar ( )
Date: May 18, 2013 10:28AM

Didn't want to start a new thread on this, but I wonder if 'randy' (author of "Higher Education makes you nothing but Stupid" and "Masters Degree and worthless") would care to state his position to Navy lieutenant Thomas Saenz:

http://news.yahoo.com/navy-pilot-earns-degree-combat-zone-203913775.html

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.