Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Paul the Apostle ( )
Date: August 31, 2014 11:25PM

I was roommates from a Mormon "Don Juan" (womanizer) for about 18 months. He was recently divorced from a former Miss Utah contestant. I used to ask, "Why did your wife divorce you?" He's always LOOK AWAY real fast and look up at the ceiling or the wall and say, "I don't know! I don't know!" Later, I met his ex-wife's best friend, and she told me the REAL reason, he was porking all sorts of other women, including at least two underage babysitters. Anyway, I got to know this guy real well, he spent six years at BYU. He guesses he boned about two dozen Mormon girls during that time, and I asked him how many he had oral sex with. He couldn't even guess, but finally he nailed it down to about "300 or so". I witnessed myself this guy go through a Young Adult relief society like a roto-till! I mean, the Mormon girls were CRAZY about him. During this time, the last 8 months, he had a live-in 17 year old girlfriend (not a Mormon...he was 36 at the time) whom he slept with every night, and he'd still go to the YA Ward and and date Mormon girls, and he'd still go to the YA dances and bring girls home! He'd tell his 17 year old girlfriend to go upstairs and keep quiet, and then he'd bring in the young Mormon girl and make out with her in the living room. KID YOU NOT!!! This went up for 8 months, until HE finally moved out, and left his 17 year old girlfriend was the last month's rent bill. He had 5 marriage proposals from active LDS women I knew of. One was 18. One was 20. Two were returned missionaries. He later married another active LDS woman, who left him, and her job of 19 years, after 7 months married to him, and moved in with one of her kids in Boston. Yes, I tried to turn this guy into the bishop, but I was basically called a "liar" because "Mormon women would never date a man who is unworthy". NOT kidding you!!! Tell me YOUR story about a Mormon "Don Juan" in this thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BYUboner ( )
Date: September 01, 2014 02:01AM

When I was in a singles ward bishopric there were a lot of worries about predator guys preying on lonely single women. One fellow p, in particular, seemed to get romantically evolved with a lot if women only to dump them quickly.

Of course, the kind and sincere bishop noted that many of the women in the ward had "peanut butter legs," --easy to spread.

Posted by: axeldc ( )
Date: September 02, 2014 08:48AM

Were these little girls? If they were women, then the men were not predators. These women were not innocent rabbits being devoured by hungry wolves. They were horny young adults who found a guy who was DTF.

The sexism of the poor little sister and the rapacious wolf men is sickening. A grown up woman who is not raped is not a victim if she gets laid.

Posted by: inmoland ( )
Date: September 01, 2014 03:00AM

Dated one who'd moved three times in the less than two years before I met him to get to new crops of women (I didn't learn that this was the reason until later), and then moved again after dating me before finally hooking up with a Molly from that ward.

Posted by: Rusty Shackleford ( )
Date: September 01, 2014 12:27PM

I knew a bisexual DJ in a single adult branch in central California. Charmed both girls and guys, told various stories (heir to a fortune, cancer patient, etc.), spread ridiculous rumors about others that he didn't like, and became the star of the branch. He only slipped up by "violating" a supposed Molly who was related to local church royalty. Found out later that he had been running from charges for writing thousands of dollars in bounced checks to various LGBTQ groups. I just found three Facebook accounts with his name and picture, all with slightly different life details, so I'm sure he hasn't changed any.

Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: September 01, 2014 12:33PM

Why did you feel the "NEED" to tattle on your roommate?

TBM women have a need for sex just like any other female in the world. Being held and told your beautiful and sexy is a human need. Sex is necessary for a person to be whole mentally.

I have no ideal the moron rules of today but it used to be that bj's, anal, hand were considered heavy petty and not worthy of church punishment. Intercourse is what TSCC gets upset about.

Just a guess - your divorced roommate had a job and did not have 5 kids to support. Most likely a good "catch". Many females think if they give a man an orgasm, he will be back for more. Most men fall for that.

Divorced LDS women as so easy to get in bed. Take them out to a nice restaurant (do not use coupons), pay cash and tip well, flirt with them, do not look at other women, pay for the babysitter and wear something that women like to smell at your hairline. Near your neck also. Not a lot either.

Lmao.

Date: September 01, 2014 10:05PM

Divorced LDS women have Peanut Butter Legs...."easy to spread".

I tattled on my roommate only AFTER he seduced a young gal, I think she was 21, who was planning to go on a mission, and she attempted suicide after he dumped her. Don't know if she was just suicidal to begin with, probably was, but that was the last straw.

I've had four MDJ (Mormon Don Juan) friends/roommates over the last 35 years, and they had no trouble at ALL in finding young active LDS women to have sex with. None at all! On the other hand, I couldn't get a date with a gal under 250 pounds!! Yes, I was poor, and YES...my roommate did have an excellent job and drove an excellent car. Yes, Mormon women are NO DIFFERENT from any other women anywhere. All the good looking ones are Gold Diggers. No exceptions to that rule, and if the fat ones were sexy, they'd be Gold Diggers too. Very sad. Human nature I guess.

By the way, my Don Juan roommate DID eventually marry an active LDS woman he had porked in high school. She ran away from him, and her job of 19 years, after 7 months of marriage, and moved to the East coast to get away from him.

Posted by: Anonchick ( )
Date: September 01, 2014 10:18PM

Funny, because when I was active I couldn't find a Mormon guy... 120lbs 5'6, college educated, curvy ... So... Not all good looking women are gold diggers... I don't need a man for $ thank you very much!

Date: September 01, 2014 10:20PM

I heard many, many, many LDS women say to me, "I don't need a man to take care or me" and they always, always, always, wind up sleeping with the Don Juans......

always....

Date: September 01, 2014 10:29PM

Wow... Well never did marry or bone a Don Juan, and have a very good career. Perhaps I was too smart to interest any Mormon ;)

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: September 01, 2014 10:23PM

I've taken out my comments because, thinking about it overnight, I can't believe I replied to this thread. I knew a lot of girls who were just like me--we lived what we believed. And we weren't losers or ugly, and we weren't and aren't gold diggers.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2014 09:23AM by cl2.

Date: September 01, 2014 10:29PM

Never bj'ed while an active Mormon? Never slept with a Don Juan? Presumably, never had sex of any kind while an active Mormon woman over the age of 16? Good for you. You're one of the FEW.....

There are plenty of single LDS men, and half of them are worthy. I didn't see the attractive LDS single women go after these men. I saw them go after whoever had the most money, best job, highest status. That's what I saw, being involved in single's acivities from the age of 18 to the age of 48. I kept going to LDS single's activities long after I left the Church.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: September 01, 2014 10:38PM

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2014 09:21AM by cl2.

Posted by: Cinnamint ( )
Date: September 03, 2014 08:41PM

I never did these things, either. I have my guard up for the users, no interest in the losers, and am pleasantly happy by myself. 34, 140 lbs, great face, full a$$, redhead. I'm still a virgin for my own reasons. NOT a gold digger. If women are so horrible, why date us?

Posted by: greengobbleyguck ( )
Date: September 02, 2014 03:11AM

Dang that's the kinda gal I wanna meet.

Date: September 02, 2014 08:53AM

If you don't want a "golddigger", then date a professional woman. Of course a stay-at-home wife wants to make sure her mate can feed her and her children. If you date a woman with a professional degree, you won't have to worry about her going after your money. She will probably make more than you do. Plus, she will have a brain and be interesting to talk to.

Half of my supervisors have been women and most of them are stunning, intelligent people. When I go to Mormondom, women are treated like dolls or children. Outside Mormondom, they are capable professionals who vary from men only in style, not substance.

Posted by: vh65 ( )
Date: September 01, 2014 12:41PM

I knew one white RM in Tokyo who was not attractive enough toget much attention from American girls but was an exotic item among a certain group of Japanese girls. He really worked it. I remember him bragging about inviting 3 girls to a stake YSA dance, pulling a movie-worthy set of maneuvers to spend time with each date without her seeing the others.... And then leaving early with a hotter girl he met there, not even saying goodnight to the others. This sort of thing happened anytime I saw him out on the town. One Christmas, a couple of years later, I met him on a flight to the US. He was planning to move home, but I am pretty sure that his reception among the girls would be far less enthusiastic. I wonder how long he stayed before moving back.

Date: September 01, 2014 10:37PM

You tattled to your bishop because your roommate dumped a girl her had fucked?

Most women are not gold diggers. They do want a spouse that is able to take care of them and their children. Are you being too picky about the women you meet? Sex with a heavy woman (over 250 lbs) can be very satisfying. Plus they can be fun to just talk with.

If you have trouble getting dates, you need ask yourself - if you were a woman would you date yourself? Then you did to fix yourself. There are still lots of females that will bang you regardless. There are lots of females that love guys in prison. Women are strange.

Date: September 01, 2014 10:40PM

Just about ALL attractive women are gold diggers. Mormon women are no exception to that rule.

No, sex with a fat woman is not possible for me, because, I'd have to get excited, and I could NOT do that with a fat woman. And, talking is okay, but why get married just to chat?

Would I date me if I were a woman? Again, if I were an attractive woman, I'd probably be a Gold Digger, and, since I don't have any gold, the answer is probably not.

Date: September 01, 2014 10:49PM

I wouldn't date you either with you lack of respect and sweeping generalizations of women...and I have my gold, my house pd off, etc all before 40.... So I don't need anyone's gold.... Respect is worth more than gold.

Date: September 02, 2014 09:32AM

You hate women and you tried to ruin your roommate's life because of something that was none of your business.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2014 10:53AM by axeldc.

Posted by: Brethren,adieu ( )
Date: September 01, 2014 10:47PM

My BIL was one of them. The girls at BYU had a nickname for him- Mr. Hands. One time he was dating two girls with the same first name at the same time. This was before cell phones, so he had trouble discerning who he was talking to until they mentioned something specific, like where they had been together.

Posted by: forestpal ( )
Date: September 02, 2014 02:39AM

I agree that it is about respect. Lack of respect, rudeness, arrogance, disrespect of women in general (such as calling all women "gold-diggers" and saying that they all sleep with Don Juans) are red flags. I didn't tolerate a bad attitude. This is why I disliked a lot of the Mormon boys at BYU, except for the good friends I grew up with, from out-of-state. Don Juans are slimy and shifty-eyed. They are infatuated with the mirror. A savvy girl can spot a Don Juan a mile away, long before getting involved with him.

One of them used to call me, when I was visiting home. He was a PhD rocket scientist, and fun to talk to, and we shared a passion for classical music. My mother would answer the phone, and he would say, "Hello? Is...um...may I please talk to...um..." and my mother would just sit on the phone and say, "Yes? Who? I'm waiting...." He called so many girls, he couldn't keep the names straight. He did get a lot of marriage proposals from TBM girls, and set-ups from parents of TBM girls. He was never without an invitation for Sunday dinner. These guys were a joke, and very unappealing.

BTW--I'm another true Mormon BYU virgin, and not just a technical virgin. I was having a lot of fun with a lot of different, interesting young men, and didn't want to get tangled-up with someone I didn't love. I fell in love only twice, with two atheists, but they set the bar impossibly high. I was a snob, probably.

I wonder is waiting makes the sex better.

Date: September 02, 2014 05:39AM

Lothario is a better name than Don Juan. There is a big difference between dating BYU virgins and divorced women. The OP really should listen to what the females are saying. Women want a man with confidence, that dresses sexy (not gross sexy with open shirt and gold chains). Women want to be flirted with and made to feel like they are special and beautiful.

All the crap Mormonism teaches males to respect and wait for marriage and not to arouse sexual desires is bull crap. If OP wants to go through life sex less then he is on the right path. He should learn from his roommates instead of tattle on them to a worthless no nothing untrained bishop.

Women do not like to be groped (they do during sex) but they do like a gentle touch to their hand, to their face. They love to dance (slow). Women love to dance with your leg between theirs (not hard but gentle accident touch while dancing).

Women love to be seduced (not girls, women). They love to be made love to. It is so easy to get a woman to fall in lust with you. Of course following the teachings of churchco kills your sexuality.

The OP needs to get over that a woman has to be a certain age or weight to attract him. Flirt with all women. Never say the same thing to all women (they talk). Fat, skinny whatever, when a woman spreads her legs a normal male gets excited.

I was a Lothario. I dated lots of women. Different woman every day of the week. I enjoyed being single until I meet the woman I wanted to spend my life with.

Getting laid needs to be a single man's goal every freaking day of his life. Sex is what brings men and women together, not being a sexless righteous priesthood holder. There is a reason women are not finding the OP sexual. Change yourself so women want to get naked with you.

Date: September 02, 2014 07:41PM

Dear Lothario,

Again, I treated Mormon women with absolute respect, and never tried anything with them. If they were fat or plainjane, they treated me with common courtesies, and with general respect. If they were sexy, they treated me like I had Ebola.

You are quite right, Mormon women are no different from "women in general" when it comes to sex. For the right man, they'll spread faster than butter left out on a hot day. Saw that too many times with my "Lothario" roommates.

Again, I believed that the Church was TRUE, and that chastity was a prerequisite for Celestial Glory. I really wasn't chaste because I thought I could get eternal sex. I was chaste because I thought that is what God wanted me to do. But, I agree, MOST Mormon women are not chaste, at least not with their mouths, and I don't think most Mormon men are either. Really, I discovered that the Mormon Church is mostly a big Hypocrite Club, with most people leading double lives somewhere close to but not quite in the real world.

Posted by: Left Field ( )
Date: September 02, 2014 07:56PM

Dear Mr. Apostle,

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Signed - Women everywhere

Posted by: gentlestrength ( )
Date: September 02, 2014 08:30PM

Some of the favorite women in my life have had some involvement with Mormonism.

My experience with them is that many were very sexual and it was amazing to see former Mormon women blossom once the separated from the rules of Mormonism while exploring their own preferences.

Date: September 02, 2014 08:53PM

I think it was the very "loose" morals (???), hypocrisy, double-standard, yet self-righteousness holier-than-thou "I'm a daughter of God" mentality of active Mormon women that really started to convince me something was VERY wrong in the Mormon Paradise! Mormon women helped to convince me that God was not behind Mormonism, and I really thank them now because they helped me leave it.

gentlestrength Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some of the favorite women in my life have had
> some involvement with Mormonism.
>
> My experience with them is that many were very
> sexual and it was amazing to see former Mormon
> women blossom once the separated from the rules of
> Mormonism while exploring their own preferences.

Posted by: frisson ( )
Date: September 03, 2014 04:40AM

The only thing I really got from being BIC Mormon was how to be a wimp. It was eye opening to start dating after leaving the church. Being a faithful priesthood holder is a first-class ticket to the beta friend-zone. I had no clue growing up!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.