Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: jackjoseph ( )
Date: January 07, 2013 09:53PM

Over the past week, an old friend of mine has been impressing heavily upon my mind. I just knew I had to share the falseness of the gospel with him. 9 years ago I tried to convert him to the morg, and he almost fell for it. We have had ZERO contact for the past 2.5 years, but I just knew I had to share this with him.

Fast forward to this afternoon. I've been impressed to tell him for a week now. Out of the blue I get a chime on my phone. HE ADDED ME AS A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK! (Remember, we've had no contact for 2.5 years.) I immediately signed in to chat, found him online (that was no surprise -- the Magic Ghost was guiding me at this point) and we had a lovely chat about my exit. No more risk for him.

I want to bear my testimony that as long as you don't do something silly like pray to it, the Magic Ghost will guide you too in your own antimissionary efforts. In the name of Joseph Smith Amen.

(Actually I want to say that coincidence happens. For everything. We just have a natural tendency to ignore the irrelevant ones and cling to the ones that confirm our faith, whatever that may be. Funny thing is, previously in life I had a nearly identical experience and took it as concrete evidence that the church was true and the holy ghost guides missionary work.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: larry john ( )
Date: January 07, 2013 10:22PM

Start of new year, first saturday sabbath, the new holyghost sealing up of true sabbath saturday belief system, warns me about sunday sabbath and vonerable attacks comming up. It was not only right I also disobeyed saturday sabbath holy ghost that also tried to inspire me to go to seven day aventist church
to pull me away with vonerable attack of mormon church comming up in advance. I told the seven day aventist holy ghost I will think for my self and chose to go gambling at conceno.
Rich dood next to me on pokies buys me drinks, gets me drunk and I loose all my money on slots because of drunkedness..Next day when visiting lds church, vonerability leaves me wide open for attacks, the prediction comes true.

The next time seven day aventist holy ghost promts me to drop into the true sabbath church, it will be a better choice than gambling at conceno, tho I still believe all churches are flawed and something alien going on with supernatural forces to get us to go to church, then again nothing more dark than the other supernatural forces that get us to drink and gamble our money away, at concenos unless we give it as tithing...

The other supernatural force is just sitting around like a zombie eating icecream at the tv all day thinking for ourselfs no interference by man, but we get fat and ugly and out of condition no win siutation, even the dog gets fat no walking and maybe heart attack.

Suicide is next. So best choice is to follow the heart,mind, logic and light and that saturday it was seven day aventist light that would of saved me from loosing a bundle of money, 2 months worth of pay.Not that any church is true but its just better than gambling and just as worse prostitution sex that is expensisve that I defenetly dont buy into. I dont sleep around anymore but I have fallen to gambling.

larry....

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.