Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: December 08, 2012 10:31PM

Nearly everyone does it, and it is such a common activity, that any bishop, stake president, or Mission President who needs a magic bullet to prove his power of discernment can always pull out the sexual impurity card, followed up with, "what about masturbation." You got them 90 percent of the time at that point, and since it is taboo for Mormons to discuss sex, most will falsely assume that they are among some small minority who struggles with it. For the remainder, or those who insist on lying, you just pull out a comment about them not keeping their thoughts clean.

You can now blame all their problems on their impurity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2012 10:32PM by forbiddencokedrinker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mormoney ( )
Date: December 08, 2012 10:46PM

Yup, I thought my Stake President totally was guided by the spirit back when I was being interviewed to become an Elder when I was 18. He asked about masturbation, I said nope. Then in a very somber tone asked again. I said nope. Then he said, let's take a minute of silence and allow the spirit in the room. Then silence for a full minute. Then he asked again (by this point I was burning up inside shredded with an amazing amount of guilt), and I said... Nope. Thinking to myself "Cause like dude, I gave that up, like... 3 days ago." LOL

I caved next interview though for submitting my mission papers. I didn't jerk off again until about a week after my mission LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2012 10:47PM by Mormoney.

Posted by: gracewarrior ( )
Date: December 09, 2012 03:19AM

I think the BIG 15 probably know that masturbation is perfectly natural. What better thing to control people with? Use something that is inherently natural and tell people that it is wrong.

They know 90 plus percent of males do it. They know this because they are men! They got to have their little hook to keep people thinking that they need TSCC to help them get right with God.

There is a psychological manipulation that occurs when people are never "just good enough." It keeps TBMs on the ratwheel of TSCC.

Posted by: Leaving ( )
Date: December 09, 2012 03:18PM

gracewarrior Wrote: "They know 90 plus percent of males do it."

90% do it. The other 10% are liars.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: December 09, 2012 02:24PM

LD$ Inc. is using a play out of the government playbook.

If you want control over people then make everything a crime.

Posted by: Mnemonic ( )
Date: December 09, 2012 06:53PM

Sex Facts Of Life (@SexFactsOfLife):

The average male ejaculates around 14 gallons of sperm in his lifetime.

(https://twitter.com/SexFactsOfLife/status/277842551891980288)

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: December 09, 2012 06:59PM

Yeah- but for RM's probably 7 gallons is all in one shot as soon as they get back from their mission.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: December 09, 2012 07:10PM

Never got asked the question, but I never went on a mission or applied for a temple recommend. At that age I'd have lied about it...now I'd tell him it's none of his f*****g business....

Ron Burr

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.