Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: July 30, 2012 10:05PM

My no-mo fiance went to see someone on business today and the business is run out of the man's home. When he got back, he said there was mormon stuff everywhere but the picture that got him was over the mantle. He said it was two grown men in white sheets walking through a wheat field. The way he described it just had me doubled over in laughter! I cannot think of what this picture might be or why it would be so important as to be over a fireplace.

He said he's never been in homes where there was 'god'stuff all over the place like that and it was "kinda disturbing".

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GenY ( )
Date: July 30, 2012 10:53PM

Eh, it's what some Mormons and other religious people do. My parents have a few pictures of the more artistic Mo Jesus throughout their house. On my mission we went into a house that was basically a Catholic shrine. The lady even had the Catholic channel playing in the background. That was the most religious paraphernalia I've ever seen jam packed into a little place. I bet she had more than most churches.

Posted by: upsidedown ( )
Date: July 30, 2012 11:22PM

I am laughing at the idea of how much crap that I had in my house before I started throwing it all away.

I think that we exmos go through a weeding out process when the mind is opened.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.