Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ConcernedCitizen ( )
Date: July 27, 2014 12:55PM

...I posted this a while back, but still think it's funny. When me and my posse were still active, we would hold court in the parking lot on Sundays; during the horrid EQ meetings. The other malcontents and me would scour the lot and cars for empty beer/wine/liquor bottles and cig butts. We always came up with something. What was always a payday was the EQ Prez' car. He ALWAYS had empty Zima bottles in the back seat. He drove a 3 cylinder Geo...I don't know that he could afford Zima, but there were always 5 or 6 emptys back there.........life was good back then. Now.......I'm just a cynical ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: July 27, 2014 11:04PM

I farmed land north of Raymond (the little Mormon Peyton Place of southern Alberta) next to the highway where literally 90% of the traffic to an from Raymond & Lethbridge travels and on that mile of highway I have picked up out of my field, dozens of liquor & beer bottles (none of them high end libations...all cheap stuff...go figure), car bumpers, cardboard packing boxes for appliances and mattresses from Baker's Appliances (a Mormon owned store), a few dead dogs, all manner of skin mags and 1 rubber dildo over the 29 years I owned that property. Never a dull moment....oh, and they drive like idiots too.

Ron Burr

Posted by: MOI ( )
Date: July 28, 2014 10:40AM

Raymond 'skin' magazines? Well, seeing it's Raymond, no doubt the magazines are no doubt something like 'Horse World' where they may have a racy centerfold of a Hackney, Quarter, or some other make of horse. Raymond still adores and reveres the first pile of shyte that plopped out of Ray Knight's horse's ass.

Date: July 28, 2014 07:31PM

Indeed they do.

Ron Burr

Posted by: MOI ( )
Date: July 28, 2014 08:22PM

In Raymond, there's something 'Freudian' going on in that the length of horse trailers compensates for small cock sizes. Also, horse shyte all over the streets, yet that fucking little hell hole has the gall to do a 'Yard of the Week' award?

Posted by: BYUboner ( )
Date: July 28, 2014 08:36PM

MOI Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In Raymond, there's something 'Freudian' going on
> in that the length of horse trailers compensates
> for small cock sizes. Also, horse shyte all over
> the streets, yet that fucking little hell hole has
> the gall to do a 'Yard of the Week' award?

The Freudian connection in Utah is the size of the SUV with all the little vinyl cutouts of the TBM Mom, Dad, and 7-9 kids correlated with prickish, superior egos. Replace the yard of the week with the biggest house I CANNOT afford contest.

Never having been to Raymond, I resent that you would call it a fucking little hell hole. Fucking little hell holes are solely reserved for Utah communities and the fucktards found within.

The Boner

Posted by: IDRugger ( )
Date: July 28, 2014 08:42PM

Best stick family I saw said confirmed kills over them. Hilarious.

Posted by: Mnemonic ( )
Date: July 29, 2014 11:23AM

The best stick family I ever saw had a man, a woman, and bags of money.

Date: July 29, 2014 09:09AM

Boner, I live 9 miles straight north of Raymond and "hell hole" is being generous. I can smell the condescension and self righteousness daily..

Ron Burr

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: July 29, 2014 02:20AM

who would be stupid enough to leave their empties (or not) in the car when you are at CHURCH? I don't leave empty ANYTHING in my car. I don't like clutter there.

Posted by: ConcernedCitizen ( )
Date: July 29, 2014 11:55AM

...I think the EQ Prez was living in his car at the time.

Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: July 29, 2014 03:24PM

The beverage makes since when you are living in your car. Hopefully, he's living high on the hog with 10% less each year.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.