Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: jonny ( )
Date: July 24, 2014 01:10AM

I will be moving soon, not cause I want to necessarily but for divorce and financial reasons.

I am occasionally reminded that I will be happier when I do move even though it will be some apartment.

I don't want to move my son, but he goes to a charter school and has a car. he can drive where he wants.

But I will love the idea of moving somewhere, even here in NO Utah county, that peeps don't know I am an apostate. There will be no history, and I can be me without wondering what they are thinking.

Plus I can't maintain my house anymore. Plus I don't need a house, just a small yard would be nice. But it will be nice to just be ms. oipupoi.

Don't get me wrong, I have some great neighbors, but no close friends here. They all moved.

Just young mo families with young mo kids being self-righteous. I love it when young families think how perfect their kids are. They have no clue.....wait till teen years.

gosh I hope I wasn't like them. but I was an older mom, so I don't think I was as bad.

I will miss the view. Gorgeous. I will not like an apartment, but yet it will be ok.

Maybe I can move to salt lake county instead.

just complaining I guess. still will be sad to sell house, will be poor. but there will be a new freedom I think

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: johnstockton12 ( )
Date: July 24, 2014 01:45AM

Come up to SLC man. Eagle Mountain is only 1/2 an hour away. You'll still be close to your family and there are a lot of recovering mormons up here.

Posted by: johnstockton12 ( )
Date: July 24, 2014 01:45AM

Come up to SLC man. Eagle Mountain is only 1/2 an hour away. You'll still be close to your family and there are a lot of recovering mormons up here.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.