Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: FWIW ( )
Date: July 23, 2014 11:05PM

include the LBRP in their priest crafts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: July 23, 2014 11:35PM

I do not practice the priesthood. But I am Don. What's LBRP?

Date: July 23, 2014 11:39PM

I didn't mean to conjure you up. Just fat fingers. Do you know about priest crafts?

Date: July 24, 2014 12:14AM

Actually, I knew the temple rituals didn't include the LBRP. It was the priest crafts practisted by the priesthood that DW refered to that had me curious. She is in constant fear of their "witch crafts" and I wondered if they also knew/practiced the LBRP in their work (outside the temple). Might make a difference in how I deal with them.

Posted by: Elder What's-his-face ( )
Date: July 23, 2014 11:44PM

No. There are no such thing as banishing the pentagram or similar practices in the temple.

Posted by: Elder What's-his-face ( )
Date: July 23, 2014 11:46PM

Posted by: BYUboner ( )
Date: July 23, 2014 11:49PM

Priestcrafts--LD$ references to (generally) the Catholic church and it's clergy. In the old temple ceremony Satan says something like:

Then I will raise up armies and navies, popes and priests and reign with blood and horror on this earth!

To be ecumenical, a generic protestant minister also is present who provides the straw man aspect for Peter, James, and John. The meaning here is that all clergy as in it for the money and power.

Also, a puzzlement for TBMs during the earlier temple ceremony which was done live in the Salt Lake Temple: Satan wore an apron with masonic symbols on it, when asked, he said it was an emblem of his power and priesthoods (a shot at the Masons?). In the filmed version, his apron had no marks on it.

Once I asked a temple worker why Satan wore a masonic apron, I was told the apron wasn't masonic. No fuckin' way!

The Boner!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.