Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: regularguy ( )
Date: February 15, 2012 06:31PM

No not actual white power Nazis. The kind who are overzealous and frequently getted looked upon as being uper-spiritual for it.

The thread about the BYU girl getting the note about dressing immodestly (she wasn't) got me thinking.

There was a couple in my former ward who preached against bringing of treats to any class, no matter if it was a teen SS class or a Primary class. They advocated that if the children (or adults) were being fed (ie bribed) that they would get the impression that church was for being fed physically, not spiritually. At one point the wife was the Primary president and forbade all treats in the classes. These people are crazy and I wish they could see it too.

Classic Mormon-Nazis! And part of the puzzle as to why I am inactive.

Share any examples of Mormon-Nazism you have..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: commonbackground ( )
Date: February 15, 2012 08:14PM

Hubner VS Hitler a book on Amazon.com has some interesting information. It appears the artificial Jew machine of the Mason's was discovered to be the "Mormons" and placed next on Hitler's genocide list. He had to make them not a people because they were mined to contribute to his great master race social program. He or his generals were as good at mining social engineering practices as Hitler was a genius. He really did not reinvent the wheel with the master race program.

Posted by: mesa ( )
Date: February 15, 2012 09:23PM

or are there people like this everywhere

Posted by: regularguy ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 04:59PM

No, they are in N.California, but I think they are in every ward....

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.