Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: justanotherprettypiece ( )
Date: October 19, 2011 04:57AM

So my FIL's ex gf (who is nevermo) got involved with selling Asea. She was telling me that it originated in Salt Lake and that all the mormons over there were just raving about it. When she told me it immediately screamed "scam!" to me. However, she insists that it really does work and works for her clients. She gave up her job to sell this stuff.

Have you guys heard of this? Anyone try it? I'm curious if this is actually popular in Utah or not. And if a bunch of Mormons did in fact "develop" this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: msmom ( )
Date: October 19, 2011 09:11AM

Posted by: justanotherprettypiece ( )
Date: October 19, 2011 09:30AM

It's bottled water that's supposedly had something scientific done to it which will heal your body. I tasted it and it just tastes like chlorinated water. But yeah, I dunno if it's real or not. Regardless, it seems like more and more scams are coming out of Utah.

Oh and it costs $1 per one ounce. My FIL's ex was buying 30 ounce bottles for $30. Crazy expensive!

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: October 19, 2011 09:15AM

Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: October 19, 2011 09:40AM

Probably make some good--if expensive--taffy with it...

I went looking for some other links...

(Bullchip warning)

http://www.whoisjameshicks.com/asea-scam-review-and-free-training

>If you look at the ingredients then you will see water and sodium chloride, which is basically saltwater! I’ve never tried the product myself so I won’t go casting aspersions. The product has reactive molecules in it and these are said to increase the effectiveness of the body’s immune system and natural anti oxidants, therefore allowing us to be more healthy and perform better.

Indeed saltwater does react... Pour some on a cut sometime if you need evidence for that one... One more...

http://www.onlinemlmsecrets.com/mlm-business/mlm-companies/asea/asea-review.html

>The science goes back for nearly 16 years and shows that the ‘reactive molecules’ in the product can increase the effectiveness of the body’s natural antioxidants & support immune function for an overall reduction in oxidative stress. The breakthrough comes in the ability to stabilize these molecules and then add them to a product. You can find further information on the ASEA.com website and you can get the full story from a growing number of ASEA distributors.

Well, find some in-need-of-money athletes and get them to provide and endorsement--I hear there are plenty in the NBA right now who fit that description...

Posted by: christieja ( )
Date: October 19, 2011 09:33AM

I live in Salt Lake and have never seen anyone drinking it. I haven't been paying attention however.

Posted by: nic ( )
Date: January 31, 2012 06:01PM

i'm investigating on ASEA, is there a way to get the public balance sheet of the company? they say that they invest millions in research, but in my opinion this is not true, how can i get this information?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.