Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Bal ( )
Date: October 12, 2010 06:39PM

Last night the mishies came to our door once again looking for our ex-mo DD. They were fortunate to get my wife and not me, she will at least talk to them, I just close the door.

They asked for our DD and my DW told them she has left the church, sent in her letter and does not live here any more. Then these two arrogant stuffed shirt Morons had the unmitigated audacity to ask for her phone number so they can call her and see if that's how she feels!

They were calling my wife a liar to her face without blinking an eyelash. I was furious when she told me, boundaries my ass.

I am still mad today, I piety the next pair if I answer the door.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2010 06:41PM by balard123.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: October 12, 2010 07:05PM

I would have and I usually just don't know what to say when I'm blindsided like your wife was. But if a couple of arrogant teenagers pulled that crap on me, I'd have a thing or two to say. Knowing me, I'll probably mull this over in my mind until I come up with the perfect answer. Not that I will ever use it. We've been here a few years and the missionaries have never dropped by - active or inactive. In fact, I suspect our bishop, having heard my mountains of historical evidence against the church, is telling the missionaries to stay away. I might contaminate them, dontcha know? lol

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: October 12, 2010 07:16PM

They are arrogant. They are the kind of people who would perform a vitiative act of carnal congress upon their own maternal predecessor, sans the benefit of any prophylactic device.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2010 07:17PM by matt.

Posted by: charles, buddhist punk ( )
Date: October 14, 2010 11:02AM

matt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They are arrogant. They are the kind of people who
> would perform a vitiative act of carnal congress
> upon their own maternal predecessor, sans the
> benefit of any prophylactic device.

LOL! Good show, chap! Will remember to use this in future.

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: October 12, 2010 09:10PM

That is horrible. They will not accept the parents explanation. I think they feel they can get young people to come back with the show of just the right amount of affection and more love bombing. It is pitiful how they don't let people alone. Let them have it if they return and give the wife some ideas of how to handle it next time.

Posted by: libby ( )
Date: October 12, 2010 09:38PM

that takes balls as big as church balls.

Posted by: notyoursister ( )
Date: October 12, 2010 10:24PM

I was just thinking about this today. That is my new fear. That my kids rejoin mormonism one day. I will keep teaching them all the crazy stuff I know I guess. I would die if the mishies came to my house looking for my kids. Shouldn't they leave them the hell alone if they are "off the books"???

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: October 14, 2010 11:31AM

I served in New York and in the Bronx at least, the women there loved to bed the missionaries. In fact, we used to have women hit on us all the time there. To be honest, I think the temptation got a lot of the men in white and el presidente was willing to sacrifice stats to keep the missionaries wicks dry.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.