Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 08:35PM

Just to clarify, I have wondered at some of the things that offend you especially in comparison to the insults thrown around here on a regular basis, but I have never told you who to tell off or what should offend you. I simply wondered and still wonder how telling someone to "Get a life" compares to calling someone a headcase, delusional, a liar or stupid? I do have a right to my opinions as do you.

As far as outrage on this subject, it might help if you told us what the heck you are talking about because it is impossible to judge the comment without knowing the context.Also, I was not the only poster who thought you were referring to the Kentish thread and I made my comments before I read your remarks that you were talking about something else. So shoot me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2011 08:46PM by bona dea.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: thingsithink ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 09:36PM

bona dea,

you sound like someone trying to be reasonable in the middle of some extreme conversations. Of course there is no difference between the different words . . . but don't get me started on the various definitions of each. :)

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 09:43PM

Okay. LOL. I'm just wondering what set her off about this and what the context was. I guess we aren't going to know though.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.