Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: possiblypagan ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:04PM

According to the re-arrangement of zodiac signs due to the earth shifting, and a 13th sign that wasn't added originally, I am no longer a Sagittarius. Now I am an Ophiuchus the serpent holder. Well, I've always liked reptiles...

Capricornus January 19 to February 15
Aquarius February 16 to March 11
Pisces March 12 to April 18
Aries April 19 to May 13
Taurus May 14 to June 19
Gemini June 20 to July 20
Cancer July 21 to August 9
Leo August 10 to September 15
Virgo September 16 to October 30
Libra October 31 to November 22
Scorpius November 23 to November 29
Ophiuchus November 30 to December 17
Sagittarius December 18 to January 18

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: foundoubt ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:19PM

I'm a Leo, still, just barely.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:24PM

I'm so full of Taurus' bullshit!

Posted by: fallenangelblue ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:39PM

I agree! I am definitely the stubborn bull, and now all of a sudden I'm supposed to be an Aries?

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 08:05PM

wine country girl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm so full of Taurus' bullshit!

I am Taurus.

Posted by: Timothy ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:42PM

At FITTY-three, I guess I'm beyond the age of Aquarians

Or is that before?

Timothy

Posted by: maria ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 09:52PM

Posted by: elee ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 10:08PM

Posted by: intellectualfeminist ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:44PM

I'm a stubborn bull too! And a little slow sometimes; maybe that's why it took me 23 years to leave TSCC.
I saw this on Yahoonews but I didn't read it. "Opiuchus"?? Srsly?

Posted by: anon123 ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:46PM

I'm a Taurus, b-b-bu-bu-but I liked being a Gemini!

Posted by: anon123 ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:47PM

These are steady, reliable people who only rarely get frazzled or upset. LIES!

For those with a Taurus child, one thing to remember from the start is that you will never, ever be able to steer this child in a direction in which he does not want to go. THIS is true.

And funny how it is recently true, no way shifting earth did this. Nuh-uh. I refuse it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2011 05:49PM by anon123.

Posted by: Stormy ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 12:40AM

The constellations are not in the same position now that they were hundreds of thousands of years ago...whoops...I forgot the earth isn't that old...oh well.

Truthfully they aren't and someone liked 12 better than 13 long ago as it corresponds with the number of months in a year..

Astronomers will verify the positions of the Sun in the constellations aren't what they (astrologers) say they are according the zodiac signs..

Anyway pick the one you like...or don't pick one.

stormy

Posted by: Jon ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:47PM

What?
When'd this happen?

Suddenly I'm no longer a Libran (I am, I really am) and I demand answers...

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:51PM

They added a new one? Can they do that?

I'd now be a Sagittarius. I never did suit Capricorn at all. It's laughable how much it doesn't suit me.

Posted by: BadGirl ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 05:53PM

Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 06:13PM

I was born under the sign of "Hospital." :)

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 10:27PM

lostinutah Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was born under the sign of "Hospital." :)

"No Smoking"
guess I was destined for LDS

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 06:15PM

which would, actually, explain a few things but I refuse to give up being a Virgo. Unless the new definition of Leo has all the qualities of Virgo...then I'm OK with it. No offense to Leos - I love them but I like being a Virgo.

Posted by: Skunk Puppet ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 06:21PM

Posted by: Mårv Fråndsen ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 08:00PM

I am a Taurus and I will not ever change!! I will resist to the end with all my might! (See, no Aries could ever keep their attention span going like dumb bull who can't see the tidal wave coming.)

QED

Plus, the earth did not shift.

QED^2

Posted by: Queen of Denial ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 08:04PM

Posted by: rockfish ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 09:36PM

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 10:20PM

Well no, that didn't work. I read what it says I should be, Sagittarius, and I'm nothing like that either. However, it does suit my Dad, who is currently a Sagi.

If I read the characteristics of all the signs, I'm most like a Pisces, but yet, not quite.

Yep. I think it's bunk.

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 10:22PM

I'm not sure what that means, but it's apparently very, very important to someone.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 10:25PM

Meh...This is old news if you ever followed/ believed in astrology or new agey type nonsense.

I'm, glad I don't buy into this shit anymore, but it's kinda funny because I always wanted to be a pisces. I love the ocean.

Posted by: Cristina ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 10:39PM

What to do with my Sagittarius pendants? Crap.

Posted by: piscespirate ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 10:39PM

Yeah this argument has been around for a while. Tropical VS Sidereal. Tropical is how the stars look on Earth and Sidereal is the stars actual location. Tropical is the most popular and accepted. Space is always moving, so eventually the signs will shift but it will not be within our lifetime.
Your "original" sun sign is still the same.

Posted by: Never Mo Wife and Mom ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 10:54PM

My cousin is very upset that she is now a Virgo.
She has a Libra tattoo. :o)

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 12:04AM

I'm that new sign, and I happened to like being a Sagittarius. I even enjoy archery as a sport.

Posted by: Cristina ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 12:33AM

Because we WERE born under the original sign. Our sign refers to where the planets were when we were born not where they are this year. So its people born this year whose signs would be different. The rest of us remain the same since our actual moment of birth didn't change. Carry on.

Date: January 14, 2011 12:43AM

Nope...the sun was not in that constellation or your sign for over a thousand years...so you were not born into your old sign but under your now new sign...the sun was not in your sign on the day your were born.

stormy

Date: January 14, 2011 12:36AM

I'm now a Gemini which just fits me to a T...my old one Cancer never did at all...not that I follow astrology...

stormy

Posted by: baura ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 01:08AM

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 02:10AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2011 02:18AM by Dave the Atheist.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 02:18AM

Aries
After three exhausting weeks, you'll be embarrassed and infuriated to learn that the Marine Corps motto is not in fact "Semper Fellatio."

Taurus
God will sincerely apologize to the rest of the hemisphere this week, explaining the snowstorms were the only way to prevent you from wearing those awful sandals.

Gemini
You'll finally start to get calls about that invisible hovercraft you have for sale when the CIA declassifies thousands of previously classified ads.

Cancer
Traveling the world for five years certainly taught you things you'd never have learned otherwise, but you wish someone had told you the hot dog was on a string tied to a stick on your hat.

Leo
Birthday parties have been ruined in some strange ways over the years, but no one will ever top the sick shit you're going to pull next Thursday.

Virgo
You're not the kind of person who likes to ask for help, but for Christ's sake, that's an overturned city bus you're trapped under.

Libra
Seriously, almost everyone these days knows that the whale is a mammal and not a fish, and therefore those guys aren't sleeping with you for your brains.

Scorpio
People born under your sign are tough but fair, gruff but lovable, and faithful to a fault, but the stars refuse to take responsibility for you huffing all that paint thinner.

Sagittarius
You're certainly the kind of person no one likes to fuck with. Or make out with, hold hands with, or even hug, for that matter.

Capricorn
To his credit, the coroner will apologize to your family, but he'll be forced to admit that "Rectum? Damn thing killed him!" was appropriate considering the circumstances.

Aquarius
Love will be everywhere this week, leaving you nowhere to hide when it gets violent and ugly the way it always does.

Pisces
You're getting better at figuring out what your dreams really mean. However, all that stuff that happens when you're awake is still pretty baffling.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2011 02:22AM by Dave the Atheist.

Posted by: temple name Julia ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 02:15AM

I always liked being a Sagittarius! Even when I got in trouble in SS for even KNOWING my sign!!And Opichus sounds a bit messy or nasty anyway...I'll keep my sag jewelery!

Posted by: Astroloppologist ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 02:34AM

The sun sign only makes up 80% of ones natal chart. You must still take into account 10% for the moon sign, and another 10% for th ascendant sign.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.