Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 03:05PM

BECAUSE OF HIM

"Every day is a new beginning"

Except if you are Mormon and have married in a civil ceremony, or been excommunicated, in which case, every YEAR is a new beginning.

“He left the tomb behind, so we can leave our past behind and be reshaped, rebuilt and restart, again and again and again.”

In the case of back tithing being owed, your new beginning may be years in the future before you will be allowed in the temple and actually have a clean slate...well, not really, because there's this thing in Mormonism where all your sins return if you relapse once. So...forget it.

"He was a carpenter, a teacher, an outcast, a leader," says text in the "Because of Him" video. "Yet he did what no carpenter, teacher, outcast, leader had ever done. Like all who preceded him, he lived, and he died. But unlike all who preceded him, he rose from the dead. ... He lives."

...as the savior of this planet and the general administrator. He does not receive prayers, though, as these go right to his superior, Heavenly Father, who is the parent of your spiritual body. He differs from you, his half-sibling, in that HF is also the father of his physical body in a staggering physics-defying and Bible-denying sin of incest, in which HF had sex with Mary, his spiritual daughter, impregnating her with his celestial fluid sperm and producing the hibrid, Jesus Christ.

It's not so weird because every planet has a Jesus Christ (so be sure you and your spouse produce a son....just thinking ahead for you here), which is a sacred calling, like "Adam" and "Eve."

I know, every species reproduces like species, but that's why it was a miracle--a one-night stand for which we all should be grateful and say:

BECAUSE OF HIM!

Kathleen Waters response to Mormon Easter Message video.

PS. I am not disrespecting Jesus Christ at all. I believe would be one of us if he were alive today-- he objected to the hypocritical pharisees and turned over tables in the temple. He would not be parking a garbage truck in front of protestors, he would be walking with them in Temple Square. He, imo, would be APPALLED at what Mormons have done in his name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CTRringturnsmyfingergreen ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 06:16PM

"well, not really, because there's this thing in Mormonism where all your sins return if you relapse once. So...forget it".

Wow, I hadn't thought about that in years, but I do remember being taught that. After I fornicated the first time, I remember thinking, "I better wait to repent because if I do it again, I'll be banished to hell". I'll wait until I'm about to die, then I'll repent. That was my plan.

Posted by: brandywine ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 06:29PM

I had a bishop in a college ward read me that out of D&C and ask me to tell him ALL my sexual sins, I was a tad slutty and so there were quite a few to go through, and he was asking for gory details. Now as an adult I want to castrate that dirty SOB. I'm sure he locked his door and masturbated after my visit.

Posted by: kenc ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 07:21PM

D&C 82:7. “Unto That Soul Who Sinneth Shall the Former Sins Return”

President Brigham Young said: “It is present salvation and the present influence of the Holy Ghost that we need every day to keep us on saving ground. When an individual refuses to comply with the further requirements of Heaven, then the sins he had formerly committed return upon his head; his former righteousness departs from him, and is not accounted to him for righteousness: but if he had continued in righteousness and obedience to the requirements of heaven, he is saved all the time, through baptism, the laying on of hands, and obeying the commandments of the Lord and all that is required of him by the heavens—the living oracles. He is saved now, next week, next year, and continually, and is prepared for the celestial kingdom of God whenever the time comes for him to inherit it.” (In Journal of Discourses, 8:124.)

Posted by: kenc ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 07:22PM

Forgot to add that the little gem I posted is from the D&C Student Manual

Date: April 22, 2014 07:25PM

How funny! I'm sure it's the lesson they teach kids to make them feel bad about masturbation or sex.

Date: April 22, 2014 07:24PM

This is the very reason my Christian friends say Mormons aren't Christians. Christ atoned for all and saying his atonement is undone or past sins are back is a mockery. I seriously can't believe I bought into this s@#$%!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.