Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Xorol ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 05:45PM

I used to frequent a stripclub in Beaverton, Oregon (many stripclubs in the Portland area....about 55), and, on two separate occassions, the "Elders" walked in. It was so obvious who they were. They put their nametags in their pockets (i could see the bulges shapped like nametags), and took off their ties (in their other pockets), and took their white shirts out of their pants, but I could still obviously see their "g" lines. Two sets of them. I went to this club about twice a week for 2 years,and found two sets of Elders in them. The second set of Elders was obviosly a white Utah elder, andhis little tiny Peruvian companion. The white "Elder" even molested a stripper there, and was "asked" to leave! Kid you not. Normally, I don't care. But, I wrote to the Mission President and told him all. One thing I never liked is hypocrisy. A-holes needed to be sent home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 05:55PM

And the MP did nothing. Right?

Posted by: Hugh ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 05:57PM

Instead of dollar bills, did they place tracts inside their g-strings?

Date: April 21, 2014 06:04PM

The Mission President actually wrote me a letter, thanking me for the letter I sent him, and said something like: "This will be handled in the usual way". Don't know what he did to the Elders in question. Some MPs would send them home. Others would give them "a talking to" and that's it. I just got disgusted with the hypocrisy, that's all. If you're an Elder, be an Elder, or go home.

Posted by: nonsequiter ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 11:34PM

I can tell you from personal experience, it is NOT that simple.

Did you serve a mission?

Posted by: Lostmypassword ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 06:06PM

Mission President Memo to File: "These two appear to be straight."

Date: April 21, 2014 06:11PM

I was in a strip club (business not pleasure) and kid you not, I saw a bishop from my stake there having a pleasurable time.

Posted by: csuprovograd ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 06:15PM

I'da bought 'em a round...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2014 06:15PM by csuprovograd.

Posted by: jakers4 ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 06:22PM

I'd have bought 'em a round and a lap dance.

Date: April 21, 2014 06:27PM

Perhaps the local bishop had sent the Elders to the strip club to pole contact for new members.

Maybe the elders had taken a pill and needed relief.

Posted by: almost ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 06:29PM

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 06:33PM

Telling on them makes you an accessory to LDS Inc. insanity. I hate the Big 15 hypocrisy than a couple of young men doing what young men are want to do.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 06:35PM

Elder Berry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Telling on them makes you an accessory to LDS Inc.
> insanity. I hate the Big 15 hypocrisy than a
> couple of young men doing what young men are want
> to do.

I agree 1,000%...

Posted by: southern Idaho inactive ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 07:03PM

Once would be a fluke more than that something's amiss

Posted by: EXON46 ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 07:05PM

So I take it they were 21? or are the laws different?

Posted by: Riverman ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 07:39PM

A good point that makes one question the validity of the OP.

Most missionaries go out at 19 for 2 years. What are the chances of a companionship both being over 21 and be willing to go to a strip club. Yet the OP seen it happen twice with 2 different sets of missionaries.

Date: April 21, 2014 10:50PM

It was an 18 and up strip club. No alcohol. Just soda and power drinks with 100 times the recommended daily allowance of caffine. Full nudity. Nude lap dances. I went there to socialize mostly, because the girls would get bored and talk with you when they weren't busy.

One thing I noticed when I lived in Utah....HYPOCRISY among Mormons everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE. Made me sick.One reason I left the Church. I'm sure the Hypocrites don't see it that way. Their phoney/fake testimonies. Their double lives. Made me sick. Glad I'm away from it.

Date: April 21, 2014 11:36PM

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 08:48AM

Am I the only one enjoying the irony of: Guy hangs out at a strip club, but it's the mormon patrons he finds despicable.

What a breath of fresh air! Usually, people fall all over themselves to disparage the strippers for their lifestyle.

THANK YOU.

Posted by: sizterh ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 07:27PM

You should have introduced yourself and slipped the secret handshake instead. It would have confused them a little.

With all the stories on here I am glad they were able to just have a good time for once. Until you squealed and ruined it . . .

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 08:12PM

I would buy those young men a club soda and make them feel comfortable.

Posted by: Chad Niger ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 09:39PM

Nothing worse than a snitch!

If I had my way, all Elders would be allowed to go into strip clubs without fear of retribution.

Posted by: Anony ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 10:47PM

OP sounds dubious to me, especially the claim to have gotten a thank you letter...

Date: April 21, 2014 11:25PM

Posted by: newnameabigail ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 11:21PM

Well during my worst TBM attack I dropped the dime on an Elder who was crazy in love and after me - so maybe it was his stalking and my uber TBM attitude that lead me to sent a letter to MP too. I got a
"Thanks for watching over our young warriors I hope we have not broken your trust and confidence in us and I will handle this with utmost care" Note from the President.
So being a traitor will be honored by MishsPrez
Nowadays I encourage the boys and girls to do "forbidden" things - like every exmo should do when gets the chance to give them a good time and a lil pleasure.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 12:12AM

let he who is without sin cast the first dollar bill

Posted by: breedumyung ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 09:32AM

"Let he who is WITH SIN cast the first Dollar Bill."

Posted by: anom ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 12:17AM

If you go to a strip club and you are watching the young men instead of the ladies on stage you might just be in the wrong club.

Posted by: ladell ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 01:32AM

So you practically live at strip clubs but feel you have the moral authority to tattle on these young guys? You must still be mormon

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 01:48AM

Hmmmm if they weren't wearing name tags...

IDK how many mishs in Beaver Town!

Posted by: darth jesus ( )
Date: April 22, 2014 02:58AM

pretty sure they were walking by and asked themselves, what would joseph smith do? LOL

all jokes aside, i see that as a good sign. good for them. they don't believe and sooner or later we'll see them here. their moms sent them on a mission, they are fed up, want to rebel somehow, so there you go. awesome. down with the cult.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.