Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: tecumseh ( )
Date: April 20, 2014 10:53PM

I got a text from a semi-TBM friend of mine this morning. He just wanted to let me know that he was in primary today and a 3 year old gave a talk teaching that marriage should be between a man and a woman.
I never cease to be amazed. What parent thought that they should write a talk for their 3 year old about gay marriage on EASTER Sunday. You can't make this stuff up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: frankie ( )
Date: April 20, 2014 11:48PM

so tacky!!!!!. I feel bad for Mormons. They must be so depressed. I went to a real church today and it was very uplifting with great music and a short sermon.

I thought of my TBM family, they must be sitting in the pews and listening to drone speech about following the rules, who has what calling and singing praise to the man, while the kids scream and cherrios fly!.

Mormonism really creates a stressful environment.

so sad to hear that a 3 year old was reading this BS!

Posted by: Solitary Loner ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 12:25AM

This is horrible! And it also reminds me of this little video -

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_kXGIrrPMLM

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 12:44AM

That is sick. And when did a three yr. old even know of other types of Marriages. Even the word marriage is foreign to most of them. My Mormon daughter went to my church today and I took my grandson to Children's church and we had a good time...singing songs of Jesus. Also had a short message read by a 10 yr. old. Then the kids had an egg hunt and got to pet farm animals. Great experience for him.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.