Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Solitary Loner ( )
Date: April 20, 2014 09:35PM

I tried this weekend to appease people, even helping out a lot to get ready for today - cleaning, helping with the cooking, only to have it thrown back in my face. My TBM mother spoils my Jackmo brother silly. This huge dinner was really for him, and his sullen faced Jackmo wife. They haven't even shown up yet, and we can't eat until they do.

Fuck these people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 20, 2014 09:53PM

They finally showed up about 10 minutes ago, and they are being ungrateful fucking fuckheads, criticizing everything. Fuck them.

Posted by: saviorself ( )
Date: April 20, 2014 10:31PM

Some of the things we learn through experience we would rather not know. The good news is that you don't have to make that mistake again.

Date: April 21, 2014 12:02AM

I just got into a very short, but very terse shouting match with my Jackmo brother. He is just plain flat out an fuckheaded asshole. He was trying to push me around, and I was having none of it. I don't give a shit if me makes me look bad, if his stupid Jackmo wife thinks I'm even more trashy than she already thinks I am. Sorry if I'm in dirty clothes every time you come over. I'm tired from cooking and cleaning for you, too tired to take a shower and change my clothes again.

Posted by: thingsithink ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 12:44AM

Way to stand up for yourself. I'm with you. Fuck the mealy mouthed, prick and prickette.

Now they're fucking angry and will be ragging during the drive home. Get on YouTube and watch your favorite comedian. End the day with a good laugh.

Date: April 21, 2014 12:51AM

Unfortunately for me, my brother stays over 4 days a week because of school, because he lives 2 1/2 hours away. So he's still here right now, and won't be gone until Thursday night. :(

I'm so tired and feeling ill. I'm going to try to go to sleep soon. I have a huge week ahead of me. :(

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 02:08AM

Given the option of taking a shower, or spending time with rude people, I think I would go with the shower.

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 02:21AM

Just say you are just unable to do the bit anymore-- health reasons.

Done. Now relax.

It's your life -- and it's your Easter as well, even if you haven't been Secondly Anointed, or Endowed, or Christened.

Just recently I had the opportunity to tell a pushy new apt manager I was under no legal obligation to meet with her, and I left the room. She called out "You come back!" Like I was ten years old. I looked over my shoulder and just kept walking.

One of my daughters said she has no idea who she's talking to.

Strange, but now this apt manager treats me with great respect.

HA HA

When you draw boundaries, you earn respect.

Happy Easter

Kathleen Waters

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: April 21, 2014 09:11AM

I don't know anything about the sullen-faced jackmo wife, but if I had to go to holiday dinners with some Turbo TBM family, I'd be sullen too.

Just sayin'.

Date: April 22, 2014 12:04AM

Only my mom and sister are TBM. FYI - Her family is a million times worse in the TBM department.

Date: April 23, 2014 01:06AM

Jackmo brother won't be staying her anymore! Yay! So relieved!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.