Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: NeverBeenaMormon ( )
Date: April 13, 2014 06:51PM

There must be factions in the Q12, so who likes who, and who in it don't get on?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: funeral taters ( )
Date: April 13, 2014 08:39PM

I'm a little fuzzy on the details, and I'm sure somebody here could fill you in on this better than me, but I've heard that Boydie Boy and Dallin Hoax aren't exactly bosom buddies. Supposedly Hoax made a remark about not being able to "stage manage a grizzly bear", and he was commenting on the Boydster when he said this. I can't remember what brought about that comment from him.

Posted by: sophia ( )
Date: April 13, 2014 10:35PM

The Grizzly Bear comment is one that Steve Benson can tell you all about. Basically, Benson talked with Oaks and, I think, Ballard. Could be wrong about Ballard. They talked about the fact that Packer had contacted Paul Toscano's SP and Oaks said something about that he thought Toscano was going to sue the church. But "you can't stage-manage a grizzly bear." The grizzly bear being Packer, running around drumming up support for Toscano's SP to excommunicate him, which he did.

Regrettably, Oaks has become somewhat of the bullying grizzly bear he accused Packer of being.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.