Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Nevermo1. ( )
Date: March 12, 2014 06:35PM

Kids really do say the funniest things,us teachers know that very well.
Recently while discussing the Chinese New Year with my class I showed them a video about a Panda bear in San Diego zoo's birthday.Well,one very bright little boy in my class was in disbelief and asked me 'Do bears grow up and have birthdays too?',hehe!

They also have alot of funny things to say about religion!I brought my class to the church alot before Christmas.They were all very reverent as they Really believed baby Jesus was asleep in the manger.

One boy nearly lost his life when he saw 'God'(the priest!).I've never seen him so quiet!

Yesterday I read them the story of Zacchaeus.Well I had forgotten I read it earlier in the year and one girl said 'Oh please don't read about that bad fellow cos it always makes me wana do bad things like him'.

One little boy last year couldn't wait for his grandfather to 'return on the third day' of Easter Sunday.

My class(5 to 6 year olds) are also literally obsessed with the Crucifixion.I have never mentioned/told them that story but when I ever ask them about their favourite Bible story they always say that and always beg me for the story constantly!I know we have pictures of Jesus everywhere on the cross at school but seriously,that story?!

Also I am very bold.I have viewed some of the LDS videos online for children and was considering showing my class...

Any funny stories to share on here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.