Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: gentlestrength ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 12:53PM

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1176662

Talked to the University Mall Pac-Sun store manager and also left a message at Pac Sun corporate in Anaheim, CA. I am hopeful they won't take this burka broads agenda lying down, they have lots of options to stand up to the moralistic bully. They can have a blast selling perfectly fine clothing to young male and female adults at her expense.

I wonder how she feels about the modesty and morality of the young women that wear bed sheets in the Mormon polygamist communities. They do meet the requirements for Mormon modesty--modest is hottest! What do you think?

http://radaronline.com/photos/warren-jeffs-50-brides/photo/322296/

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2014 01:13PM by gentlestrength.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: They don't want me back ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 01:01PM

they will look like Islam in the future.

Mormonism is the one True Religion

No! Islam is the one True Religion

back and forth or eternity.

Date: February 19, 2014 01:05PM

This is where the cult separates from the Church I think. The cult will always exist because of people like Sister Cox and Brother Jeffs. The 2014 Church has already become unrecognizable to a 1975 Mormon, it will continue to try and be "the beard" the cult fraud because there is a lot of profit using religion to hide Mormon prophet corporate business profits.

Posted by: They don't want me back ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 02:32PM

these leaders have lives of power and ease on the dues of the members.

Charitable organization my butt!
Concerned about members, where is that evidence, all they do is take, take, take and spiritually abuse them.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 01:09PM

I checked out Pacsun's on-line store, particulary the t-shirts, I only saw a couple that I would classify mildly objectionable because they had the word b--ch on it, otherwise they aren't bad.

http://www.pacsun.com/womens/t-shirts/#?sz=200

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 01:21PM

To be fair, I'm not sure I would have worn the shirt and I don't think I would have bought it for my sons probably because they're 8 and 2. But, now, I just got to have me that shirt.

Posted by: jerry64 ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 01:30PM

she could write it, but she is too dumb to know the net effect of what she is doing --- instant attention and more sales!

By the time she returns those shirts they will still be in season (April) so they will eventually get sold at all the stores that will soon be out of stock due to this free publicity.

Posted by: Glo ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 01:40PM

I like the ones with the tiger, very similar to KENZO designs.
The skulls are nice too.

The one that says Let's bone is funny.

Date: February 19, 2014 02:13PM

I am hoping Pac-Sun has some fun with this and makes a lot of money. I see no legal obligation for them to refund her money either, she was acting in bad faith and I am confident they are not legally obligated to return her money and accept their merchandise back.

She is on the record as meaning them financial harm in their trade of selling clothing. They win already, they win more by defying her, what's she going to do? Sue them? Even better!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2014 02:25PM by gentlestrength.

Posted by: jerry64 ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 04:57PM

Then put them up for sale on a shelf under a big sign "Shirts Banned by Church Ladies!"

Posted by: EXON46 ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 05:01PM

Sorry if this has already been said, but if she was smart, she could resale the shirts on craigs list for twice the price, because people will want to buy that shirt because of what she has done. However it probably wont go that way and she will just have a bunch of shirts to use as dust rags. Do here children still respect her? or do they now hide their faces when around her? poor kids.

Posted by: roslyn ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 05:56PM

SHe plans on returning them to the store which to me is a fraudulent thing to do.

Posted by: EXON46 ( )
Date: February 19, 2014 06:20PM

Can you say restocking fee 20%. Then sell the shirts 10% off. Good for the store. Or they can donate to Good Will, write it all off and Good Will sells them back to her daughter and all her friends for a dollar.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.