Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: February 18, 2014 01:24PM

"An American Tail" = getting some gay tail, wink, wink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Tail#Plot
"Fievel, however, floats to America in a bottle and, after a pep talk from a French pigeon named Henri, embarks on a quest to find his family. He is waylaid by conman Warren T. Rat, who gains his trust and then sells him to a sweatshop. He escapes with Tony, a street-smart Italian mouse": same-sex attraction.

"they join up with Bridget, an Irish mouse trying to rouse her fellow mice to stand up to cats": demonetization of homosexuals by society.

"Meanwhile, Fievel's sister, Tanya, tells her gloomy parents she has a feeling that Fievel is still alive, but her parents insist that the feeling will eventually go away.": not "coming out" and being who you are meant to be (acting on the power) is harmful to the person, family and society.

"Led by the rich and powerful Gussie Mausheimer, the mice hold a rally to decide what to do about the cats. Warren T. Rat is extorting them all for protection that he never provides. No one has any idea what to do about it, until Fievel whispers a plan to Gussie.": rejects the ability of those with same-gender attraction to control behavior.

"On the day of launch, Fievel gets lost and stumbles upon Warren T.'s lair. He discovers that he is actually a cat in disguise, and the leader of the Maulers. They capture and imprison Fievel, but a goofy, soft-hearted cat named Tiger befriends and releases him.": heterosexuals are free to pursue happiness through sexual relationships and gays are not - making them unequal in society.

"Papa Mouskewitz overhears Bridget and Tony calling out to Fievel, but is sure that there may be another "Fievel" somewhere, until Mama finds their son's hat. They team up for a final effort to find him and, in the end, the sound of Papa's violin leads Fievel back into the arms of his family.": heterosexuals diminish marriage, freely given to them without judgment of any kind - SSM can't do any more harm.

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1175481

You can use her "what's behind (notice I used a dirty word) it" for a lot of films.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: notnewatthisanymore ( )
Date: February 18, 2014 01:27PM

Lol. Love it.

Somebody needs to do The Passion of Christ, and link her to it.

Date: February 18, 2014 02:36PM

Super easy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passion_of_the_Christ#Plot
"The film opens in Gethsemane as Jesus prays and is tempted by Satan, while his apostles Peter, James and John sleep.": same-sex attraction.

"After receiving thirty pieces of silver, one of Jesus' other apostles, Judas, approaches with the temple guards and betrays Jesus with a kiss on the cheek": demonetization of homosexuals by society.

"When questioned by Caiaphas whether he is the son of God, Jesus replies "I am". Caiaphas is horrified and tears his robes, and Jesus is condemned to death for blasphemy.": not "coming out" and being who you are meant to be (acting on the power) is harmful to the person, family and society.

"Meanwhile, the remorseful Judas attempts to return the money to have Jesus freed, but is refused by the priests. Tormented by demons, he flees the city and hangs himself with a rope he finds on a dead donkey.": rejects the ability of those with same-gender attraction to control behavior.

"Caiaphas brings Jesus before Pontius Pilate to be condemned to death, but after questioning Jesus and finding no fault in him, Pilate sends him instead to the court of Herod, as Jesus is from Herod's ruling town of Nazareth. After Jesus is again found not guilty and returned, Pilate offers the crowd that he will chastise Jesus and then will set him free.": heterosexuals are free to pursue happiness through sexual relationships and gays are not - making them unequal in society.

"As he hangs from the cross, Jesus prays forgiveness for those who did this to him and redeems a criminal crucified next to him. After Jesus gives up his spirit and dies": heterosexuals diminish marriage, freely given to them without judgment of any kind - SSM can't do any more harm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2014 02:37PM by Pagag.

Posted by: notnewatthisanymore ( )
Date: February 18, 2014 02:43PM

Lol, thank you.

Date: February 18, 2014 05:18PM

You are welcome. Reading this is seems like Jesus is part of the "gay agenda."

Posted by: crom ( )
Date: February 18, 2014 05:27PM

I can't wait for the thoroughly Mormon Molly blog to review the "Lego Movie". What anti-Mormon pro-SSM messages were hidden in there that I would have missed if she weren't here to explain it to me.

Date: February 18, 2014 06:55PM

Well, Legos only fit "one way." Just saying.

Posted by: utahstateagnostics ( )
Date: February 18, 2014 09:46PM

And if you have the right pieces, you can connect multiple parts together just like polygamy!

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: February 18, 2014 05:33PM

Pagag, you were able to absorb a foolish person's mentality and regurgitate it at will. That's some good satire there. Keep it up.

Date: February 18, 2014 06:54PM

Thanks but I think your praise is unfounded.

All I did was read her write up of "Frozen" and thought these crazy thoughts could apply to any movie. I picked "An American Tail" because it was produced by Don Bluth who is very Mormon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Bluth

Wow. He didn't age well.

http://www.ldsmag.com/film/article/1/11091

Anyway, I just copied and pasted from Wiki passages I thought could apply if one were crazy. So it must be that I'm able to channel crazy. I don't know if that is a good thing.

Posted by: ozpoof ( )
Date: February 18, 2014 09:03PM

You forgot the part where Ciaphus rent his garment revealing an awesome set of pecs covered with swirls of chest hair of perfect length and thickness.

Date: February 19, 2014 11:59AM

Damn! No wonder the "apostle" Paul put the kibosh on The Greco-homoerotic God Jesus!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_New_Testament

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.