Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: The Holy Spearmint ( )
Date: February 03, 2014 06:23PM

I was perusing John Dehlin's FB profile today and ran across my cousin in the comments. I liked his comment and it led to a nice chat. We both seem to be in the same boat of belief.

I'm not ready to step out from behind my anonymity here yet for fear it will get out to closer family before I'm ready. It feels good to have someone so close know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

To my cousin, if you're here, thank you. I'm willing to chat any time, even if it's just to reminisce about catching tadpoles in the ditch across the street from your parents house, throwing ketchup snowballs at passing cars or swimming in the canal at grandmas.

Keep fightin' The Brethren™

Anyone else have a similar experience of finding disaffected family through the channels of enlightenment on the interwebs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sharapata ( )
Date: February 03, 2014 06:30PM

> Anyone else have a similar experience of finding
> disaffected family through the channels of
> enlightenment on the interwebs?

No, but it sure would be nice! As far as I know, all of my family remains "affected" and TBM to the core. If any are not, they sure aren't admitting it to me....

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.