Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anon131415 ( )
Date: November 23, 2013 10:04AM

I posted a link about why I left the church on facebook and explained a little about why I was doing it. I only knew maybe 2 other exmormons out of my friends, now I know of about 10. It felt good to be genuine with everyone and most of the replies from tbms were ok. I did not believe that I would deconvert anyone, I don't think it's possible to do that in a short amount of time. But I do think it has gotten some people thinking and that's good enough. I focused more on contemporary social issues rather than history. Here is what I wrote:

http://nothoughtcrime.wordpress.com/

You may use any of this as you please as another witness of the truthfulness of the falseness of the LDS church. We may not be able to make other people see the light but we can try to get the neurons in their brains firing about things that they really should think about.

Oh, and I haven't approved any comments on the blog yet. I will likely only approve comments that I think add to what I wrote, just so you know. People have only commented personal messages to me so far, so that's why nothing has been approved yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.