Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: StoneInHat ( )
Date: November 23, 2013 01:52AM

I'm just curious if anyone's ever checked into the possibility that Joseph Smith may have had sexual relations with any men (or boys) and not just women (and girls). I know that another cult figure, Jim Jones, was into boys and men, and I just would not put it past Joseph Smith.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: scmd ( )
Date: November 23, 2013 02:13AM

but the stories about men being sealed to him gave me pause

Posted by: rgrraymond ( )
Date: November 23, 2013 02:33AM

Go to Short Topics 650+ and go to #628. You can read more about his being Bisexual.

Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: November 23, 2013 04:13AM

And Warren Jeffs was into boys and girls. Warren is a child rapist/molester, a vile criminal. Just be careful with the term bisexuality. I (and probably others) think of that as a term associated with adults not children. When children are involved (whatever gender) it is called CHILD MOLESTATION/CHILD RAPE.
Adult bisexuals would never think of doing the things child molesters/rapists do. Anyone who ruins the innocense of a child is a CRIMINAL/

Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: November 23, 2013 04:13AM

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: November 23, 2013 11:40AM

I think he might have experimented but he was a skirt chasing hound, primarily, with no age appropriate boundaries. Anyone who is willing to make up a whole religion to get some would do anything though. But I think we would have heard more about it if it were a lifestyle rather than an occasional experiment.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.