Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: notmonotloggedin ( )
Date: November 09, 2013 03:41PM

...when she was TWENTY-SOMETHING. Now I have no problem whatsoever with women having this surgery. However, in the clip I heard, Marie says she was like an "E" cup and references the fact that when she was in the Sound of Music all everyone talked about was her huge breasts. But from what I know, Marie was in the Sound of Music in like 1993-1994 which would make her 36 ...not "twenty-something". Likewise, I challenge anyone to find a photo of Marie in her 20's when she had huge breasts.

One of the most noticeable things about Marie's "makeover" -since her cosmetic surgery and weight loss, is that she appears to have much larger breasts than she used to. In fact, if you compare a photo of Marie at her first wedding (age 23) and the photo of her recent wedding, you can see how much larger she is now then back then. I happen to have travelled in the same circles in Provo back in the late seventies and Marie and I had mutual friends. I ate lunch with her on a number of occassions and her breasts were not large by any means.

All this makes me wonder if she isn't making the whole story of her surgery out of whole cloth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: November 09, 2013 03:45PM

Hmmm....Here's a picture of her on tour with the Sound of Music: http://www.nealbenari.com/acting-photos.html

And here's two pictures of her first and second marriage to Steve. Methinks if she had a breast reduction, it might have been recent: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1385254/Marie-Osmond-proudly-shows-new-sparkling-ring-surprise-wedding.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2013 03:54PM by Devoted Exmo.

Date: November 09, 2013 03:50PM

It's like she is making this up! She was average to smallish in the late 70's early 80's . Not to mention that in the last few years she looks like she's had augmentation!

Posted by: ASteve ( )
Date: November 18, 2013 04:41PM

I saw her in a swimsuit and carmen miranda type headwear at the riviera apt complex pool when she was about 20. B cup. I mean I stared at the headgare for a long while, but hey, I'm a guy I eventully looked below.

Posted by: Plaid n Paisley ( )
Date: November 09, 2013 04:06PM

Here's a photo from her teens - She's not what I'd call huge, not even close.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IVBU3YIPIjI/SBZuDxR4fiI/AAAAAAAAApE/rFeq2N8kGU8/s400/1.jpg

Here she is a bit older - 20s or 30s maybe.
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/donny-osmond/images/16949162/title/donny-marie-photo

She may have had a breast reduction at some point in her later life, but it was probably to deal with a previous breast enlargement going south. She's clearly caught up in the Hollywood celebrity cosmetic surgery treadmill - her face is beginning to get "that look."

Posted by: tootsmcguire ( )
Date: June 19, 2014 02:48AM

1.Small
2.Substantial implants
3.Reduction.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: November 09, 2013 04:53PM

that DOES IT!

I'm going to start a transplant 'donor bank' with removed implants; my First Office (for women who want them) will be in the Moridor;

office locations for donors TBA.

there will be a 'slight' handling charge, ha ha
just to cover overhead, ya know.

volunteers, anyone?

as a side-car, I'll get a referral fee from the MDs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2013 04:55PM by guynoirprivateeye.

Date: November 09, 2013 04:54PM

the image they portrayed was totally opposite. When I was younger the Osmond family purposely promoted a PR image that would have balked at such revelations in the first place. No Osmond would have been caught dead on the air saying the word "breast".

They constantly portrayed themselves as something super-human, something they were not and did it mainly to promote the cult.

Wonder where they learned if from?

Posted by: onlinemoniker ( )
Date: November 09, 2013 05:53PM

God that woman is a disaster.

She will do/say anything, ANYTHING for press. She has no dignity.

What a nut.

Posted by: serena ( )
Date: November 09, 2013 06:18PM

Posted by: scmd ( )
Date: November 09, 2013 06:43PM

She thinks she can say virtually anything and people will believe it.

Date: November 09, 2013 08:03PM

Posted by: iplayedjoe ( )
Date: November 09, 2013 08:37PM

My sister was at the Y when she was. The way I hear it she was a bit of a nut job then too.

Posted by: Pip ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 12:46PM

Marie has never been good with dates, she was in her 30s when she had the op. I have photos from her concerts in the early 90s that show she was big for her size. Why some of you need to use this as an excuse to osmond bash yet again is beyond me. You all seem such unhappy people on this forum.

Date: November 18, 2013 01:47PM

I'm sorry but I'm getting on in years myself. She wasn't pinning down a year but a decade. Having breast reduction surgery is a major event; her inability to pin it down the correct decade either proves she's a few bricks short of a load,or, she was lying.

Posted by: ThinkingOutLoud ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 03:10PM

I'm guessing (comparing her 20s photos to now), that there's been more than that one thing done.

Nose job (minor), partial face lift or eye lift, possible cheek or chin implants, and perhaps some sort of gum reduction surgery, plus a few veneers? Maybe an early breast augmentation (mid to late 20s) and maybe, a reduction (late 40s-early 50s).

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: November 13, 2013 11:40AM

I didn't see much evidence in the links posted but I will say this. I had the Donny and Marie barbie dolls. Donny was a disgusting, perverted whore who never wore clothing except for the purple socks (he came with those). In one photo above, these are the outfits those dolls came in.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/donny-osmond/images/16949162/title/donny-marie-photo

I had those dolls in the 70s: point of reference.

Posted by: Cokeisoknowdrinker ( )
Date: November 18, 2013 02:00PM

When the Donny and Marie show was in I wouldoften see Marie laying on the hood of yellow caddy..tanning.. she was a carpenters dream,..flat as a board.

Date: November 18, 2013 03:40PM

most any woman... with few exceptions... won't appear large when she's lying down on her back; it's about the muscles & stuff.

(IF you were a boob guy... Why Didn't you know this already?, ha ha)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2013 03:55PM by guynoirprivateeye.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: June 18, 2014 07:51PM

Some guys aren't into side boobs. The trick is to look at them from the back.

Date: November 18, 2013 03:19PM

a while back, there were stories of UBY gals with big'uns 'Binding' themselves to appear smaller... so guys (they know us) wouldn't be attracted "Only" to their chest...

Sheesh!

Posted by: mrtranquility ( )
Date: November 18, 2013 03:28PM

But, apparently not with music but saline solution.

Posted by: Ned Vargus ( )
Date: June 18, 2014 05:28PM

hhhmmmmm.....

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: June 18, 2014 05:38PM

Here is a picture drawn from the late 60's/early 70's (guessing from the fashion)

I guess the illustrator could have taken some liberties with breast sizing, but it is probably pretty accurate.

http://2013hoaxblog.s3.amazonaws.com/donnymarie01.jpg

Date: June 18, 2014 05:59PM

Here's an early photo. Hard to believe she'd have needed a breast reduction then.

http://www.teddwebb.com/showcase/radio_memorabilia/marie_osmond_younger.html

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: June 18, 2014 06:22PM

Agh! She looks like a Lamanite!

Anyway, I want know if she'll have her normal parts returned to her in the CK.....

Posted by: Leaving ( )
Date: June 18, 2014 06:49PM

Here's my opinion of Marie's revelation.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nb0r_liar_shortfilms

Date: June 18, 2014 07:17PM

What I want to know is why you would lie about that? It's bizarre!

Posted by: Belle ( )
Date: June 18, 2014 07:14PM

It was my experience the Osmonds were fast and loose with the truth. They fib......all the time! There's snow business in show business.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: June 18, 2014 09:18PM

And they threw in a talent reduction at half off.

Posted by: OU Anot ( )
Date: June 19, 2014 01:58AM

there is a topless picture of her out there. I saw it a few years back. I remembered being underwhelmed by it. It must have post reduction

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.