Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: NephiRocks ( )
Date: October 11, 2013 01:05AM

So, I had this ultra intense creepy Mormon dream a few months ago. It's been a while since I've been on this board, but have starting lurking again because of getting triggered by the annoying "doubt your doubts" quote all over my facebook. I remembered this dream and wanted to share it, see if anyone could find the symbolism in it. This was a true nightmare, woke up with my heart pounding. I've been out of the church 5 years now.
Here goes:
I was inside a Mormon temple. I think I was pretending to be Mormon still and I just wanted to hang out with some of my friends in there. But, while I was inside, I discovered some terrifying things were taking place. The Mormon prophet was a large, aggressive, manipulative woman. She reminded me of the queen in alice and wonderland. She was directing murders and executions to take place inside the temple. I saw a bunch of dead bodies. Somehow, she figured out that I knew. She was planning to set me up, for it to look like I was the murderer. I escaped into the street, it was a busy downtown area. I met with a close friend (don’t know him in real life). Was excitedly try to explain to him the dire situation, but he kept interrupting me and not taking what I was saying seriously which was exasperating me. We came upon a peace rally which was taking place in an intersection, there were many people holding peace signs. Policeman were there and were trying to subdue the ralliers, and pulled out the guns and forced everyone to lie down in the street. I lie down with them, I looked up and saw the Prophet Woman standing next to a cop and pointing at me.

Next, I was back in the temple with the Prophet Woman. She had taken control of me and forced me back. I was under her power and there was a feeling of helplessness- there was nothing I could do. She brought me into a side room, took off her pants. Her clitoris sprouted into a disgusting looking penis (sort of like a dog penis but bigger). She peeled the smelly foreskin back and commanded me to perform oral sex. I did. Suddenly, she got up, but her penis was still there in front of me, floating in the air. Her body (sans gross penis) left the room, and she instructed me to continue on with the oral sex. A second later the penis ejaculated- yes, all over my face and mouth- it was of a vile, putrid, and sickening taste and smell. I woke up suddenly at this point, left with a very disturbing and unsettling feeling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: October 11, 2013 01:21AM

Just dreadful. I, myself, wouldn't really attempt analysis or anything on it.

My first thought is to displace these images with things that are positive, healthy, enjoyable, pleasant and beneficial. If you like, say, kayaking, then get out and kayak, prefably with family or friends, and start building up your store of positive images, experiences, and memories.

Can't hurt. Might help.

Posted by: NephiRocks ( )
Date: October 11, 2013 01:52AM

Thank you for the suggestions! Life is pretty great and I do feel full of positive images, usually my dreams are wonderful and often lucid! This one was just so....WEIRD and creepy and came out of nowhere! LOL. I think I had this dream in February actually when I was traveling through Arizona.

I find it interesting that the prophet was a women (but had a hidden penis).

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: October 11, 2013 02:59AM

Nothing supernatural or preternatural. (I speak as a Christian.)

I had a gruesome dream, years ago, where I was on (police) patrol and all of a sudden we had to respond to multiple spontaneous deaths. Before very long, it was apparent that a very fast-moving epidemic was moving through my city. I abandoned my patrol and went home, and found only my oldest son alive. I rememer, in this dream, arming myself to the teeth and stealing a backhoe to bury my family. (Everybody in the equipment yard was already dead). Then I fled to the country with that surviving son in a Hummer I commandeered. Somehow my son and I were immuned to whatever the agent was. Very vivid, detailed dream, which I can remember to this day.

So these things happen. Thankfully, I really haven't thought about that nightmare in some years until I started ruminating on your situation. Mental S**T happens, you know.

Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: October 11, 2013 03:06AM

I think it is just another reflection that what goes on in that disgusting temple is pure evil, always has been, always will be. That is why it is so secret.

Posted by: thingsithink ( )
Date: October 11, 2013 09:51AM

Run it by your old Bishop.

Posted by: HangarXVIII ( )
Date: October 11, 2013 09:56AM

Do you watch a lot of hentai?

Posted by: goldenrule ( )
Date: October 15, 2013 04:38AM

Holy shit that is disturbing.

My nightmares usually consist of getting drowned in the temple. Or women lift their veils to reveal hideous monster evil creatures snarling at me. Or old men licking my ears or face at the veil. It's messed up.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.