Previously published threads on "Life after Mormonism".
103 Previously published threads on "Life after Mormonism". A good place to start for those newly out of Mormonism.
12. Leaving the Fold
17. Ex-Mormons are different?
30. Self Discovery
37. Purpose of Life
46. Children of Ex-Mormons
52. Why I Visit Here
57. Sunstone looks at Exmormon.org
70. It is not Easy
75. Turbulence - Exmo Life
97. The Final Straw II
102 Proud of my Husband
112 Can't Keep Just One Foot In
114 Tithing in a Mixed Marriage
118 A Kinder, Gentler Apostasy
124 Discarding Mormon Scripts
144 BIC,RM, and Ready to Bail Out
146 Mary Ann Benson's Story
149 Finding Truth Behind the Symbols
160 Half in, Half Out and Scared
166 Any Still Attending Church?
171 Why So Much Anger?
176 I Am an Agnostic but...
184 Tired of Being Egocentric
188 Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Home
192 Just Discovered the Truth
195 Formal Resignation Necessary?
213 Ruining My Eternal Family
246 Slipping Toward Being Agnostic.
256 Age 34 Female and Afraid
263 Life is Better after Mormonism
279 Ex-Mormons: Don't Murder Santa
302 Divorce due to Spouse's Unbelief
305 Resigning Membership & Temple Sealings
310 Judgmental Visiting Teachers
314 Ensign Feb 04: Children Who Stray
335 Finally Resigned - Exit Letter &Story
345 BYU Prof. Resigns - Letter from His Brother
418 Steve Benson: Good-bye to God...
423 Helping a Spouse Discover the Truth on Mormonism
438 Reflections on RfM by Daniel Peterson and by Bob McCue
448 Marital Conflict and Post Mormon Life
467 PeopleLike Us were Never Expected to Leave Mormonism
494. Are Ex-Mormons Bitter?
489. Member of the Bishopric Describes his Last Day of Church
560. Examples of How Mormons Treat Family Members who Leave
575. Mormons Expect Us (Ex-Mormons) to Fail
584. Mormon Parents View Me as a Wayward Child
617. Are You Considered a Dangerous Person in Your Mormon Family?
626. I Have Tried to be Nice to the Home Teachers
642. The Wife of a Former Bishop (#641) Writes Why She Left
14. I had more 'friends' when LDS
21. Myths of ex-Mormonism?
35. The Steps to Recovery
45. A Melancholy Longing
48. Mormon Recovery Movie List
55. I am not alone
64. A Mighty Change of Heart
73. How did you find exmormon.org?
88. Recovery from Mormonism
101 Helped my Husband to See
108 Cost of Leaving Mormonism
113 Raising Kids without Mormonism
117 Who's not leaving whom alone?
119 Disappointing those I Love
128 What Church Now?
145 Why I am Now a Better Mother
150 Unable to Talk to My Own Children
163 Lost Respect for My Mormon Parents
168 Spouse is Still a Mormon
172 Do You Ever Wish to Go Back?
182 Something Missing from Your Eyes
186 Mother of All Battering Rams
190 Gained Confidence
194 An Aversion to White Shirts
212 What Controls an Ex-Mormon?
217 Resign - Not Name Removal
251 Tolerance Towards Mormons?
258 Why Do you Post Here?
272 Internet and Leaving Mormonism
295 Mormon Bashing
303 Shunned by the Mormon Community
308 I Feel I am More of an Adult Now
312 Intellectual vs Personal Turning Points
325 Why Does it Hurt So Much to Leave?
336 Is This Site of the Devil?
416 How Has Leaving Mormonism Changed You Emotionally?
421 Benson:efforts by the Benson family to silence their own
434 An Australian writes about life after Mormonism
452 Courage to Set Boundaries – A Woman’s Perspective
470 Emotional Knowing and the Evolution of Religious Organisms
498. Why are Mormons so afraid of discussing the issues?
496. Uncomfortable Removing Garments
495. Movies for Ex-Mormons to Watch
532. Mormons Shun Those who Leave the Church
549 Telling the Bishop You No Longer Believe
571. The Worst YW/YM Lessons
574. A Lame Attempt to Reactivate a non-Believer
611. FAIR - Why People are Leaving Mormonism
620. The Hypoxia of Mormonism
641. Former Bishop and 45 Year Member